𝟔

𝐒𝐈-𝐄𝐔𝐍

"𝐘𝐄𝐒, 𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝑺𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋 right now. Alright, I'll do my best." My teacher talks on the phone. I never knew I would ever be in this position before.

"I'll call you later." She ends the call. "Who do you think you are?" She asks me furiously. We finally reach the room Young-bins in and we're greeted by an angry woman.

"Ma'am please calm down."  "I told you to bring your mom! Where is she?" She questions me. I'm going to start with a sorry.

"I'm sorry." I apologize. "I don't need your apology, bring your mom!" She commands. "I don't have a mom." I lower my voice.

She scoffs. "Are you kidding? you listen to me, I'm going to send you to juvenile detention!" She threatens. Who is this woman?  What the hell?

I decide to just clarify things and end this bullshit. I pull out the piece of rubber and show her. "Young-bin made a kid in our class stick this on my neck." I justify.

"What is that?" She asks. The teacher starts to talk, trying to help but I interrupt her. "Narcotics, that's what it is," I confirm.

He tries to defend himself. " what are you talking about?, where's your evidence?, do you have proof that I did it!?" What a dumbass.

Having his backpack on my shoulder, I pull it down, unzip it and start dumping everything on the hospital bed to reveal all of his belongings that included Narcotic Fentanyl.

She looks shocked and taken aback. Young-bin had just been caught red-handed. I hate when people start something and don't manage to end it.

Things get intense so the two adults step outside of the room and talk things out. I walk out of there too because why not. I don't ever want to see that bastard again.

I sit in the waiting room with my AirPods in, watching an online learning class. I wait for a little while until I'm excused by my teacher until someone approaches me.

They grab one of my AirPods. Startled by it, I turn beside me to see Hye-Jin. She cleans the AirPod and puts it in her ear.

"Hey, what you watching?" She asks. Her expression changes when she realizes it's a school-related thing. She looks tired, more than usual. The more I stare at her the more different she looks.

Her eyes are puffy and red, Her face is pale, her under eye bags are darker and her hair is in a kind of messy low ponytail. You get what I'm trying to say. She still manages to put on a smile though.

"So you're just not going to answer me." She says. "Huh?" I take out my other AirPod. "Why are you here?" She asks. "Oh to talk to Youngbins mom and the others about what happened today," I answer her.

"Ohh, you were pretty badass out there, you did this and you did that." I watch her re-enact my fighting and punching. I cringe a little at the thought of me doing that.

She laughs and sinks into the chair. She hands me my AirPod and I take it back as I put it away now that I have some company. It's pretty dark out, why would she be here, she had nothing to do with the whole thing.

"Why are you here?" I ask her. She's silent for a bit. She takes a deep breath. "Nothing that would matter to you ." She smiles as she reassures me.

𝟏 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴! 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝘀𝗺𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲!

𝐇𝐘𝐄-𝐉𝐈𝐍