𝟕

𝐇𝐘𝐄-𝐉𝐈𝐍

𝑨𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑩𝑶𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑫𝑨𝒀 𝑨𝑻 𝑺𝑪𝑯𝑶𝑶𝑳. I sit at my desk doing nothing but worry with my head down thinking about last night. I haven't gotten any updates yet from the hospital which is weird, they probably contacted my mom instead of me right away. I still regret that I didn't stay the night there with him.

Today is an awkward day for most of us considering what happened yesterday. Today quieter with no Young-bin and his friends.

I feel a wave of relief flow through my body thinking about how there could be a nice calm day for once. But I was wrong.

Right when I was about to close my eyes, I hear someone kick the trash can forcefully. What the hell is it this time? I look up to see Youngbins minions 1 & 2.

Man, I thought we were gonna have a chill day. But at least now I'm intrigued about what's going to happen.

"Hey you bastard, Meet me after class." He schedules. Young-bins other friend starts to speak. "I had my guard down yesterday, you sly punk. You're dead meat today." He threatens.

Si-eun stares at him for a second. "Let's get it over with now." He closes one of his books and walks out of the classroom. Everyone starts to follow them but I don't have enough energy for that bullshit.

Even Bum-seok left which kind of surprised me. I mean, I hope someone gets a video at least.

𝐒𝐈-𝐄𝐔𝐍

Those assholes are something. Their brains are too slow to comprehend the sentence "Leave me alone". Well, I guess I'll just have to give them a lesson again. if that's what they want.

I can hear loud murmurs behind me and the two talking. I'm gonna lead them to the bathroom then. I finally enter the bathroom and decide to slam the door in their faces.

Haha. I can hear them curse in frustration. He then slams the door open revealing everyone outside of the bathroom. " I guess, you're both slow learners?" I start with.

"What's that punk saying?" He asks his friend. I walk closer to them but I only walked across the room to close the bathroom door. Everyone starts backing up in fear.

I close it shut and lock the door sealed. If they didn't look scared then they do now.

"Reviewing is key.. when you have a bad memory," I tell them. I wait for a moment and the silence is kind of loud. I pull out my pen and start clicking it.

I walk closer to them and they start to back up slowly. They're quiet now and look frightened questioning what's about to happen to them in a second I bet.

"Let's stop this, okay? I'm asking you nicely, got it?" I order. I click my pen one last time and walk out of the bathroom. Everyone starts to follow me and it's annoying.

"He looks fine, he's not hurt at all...." I hear others whisper. "Hey Si-eun, what happened?." One of them asks me.

"Did you beat those jerks up?" Another enthusiastic guy questions. I stop in my tracks. They all get confused. I turn to look at one of them at my side.

"Do I know you?" I question. He's silent. I turn to the other. "Are we friends?" He's also quiet. I sigh as I walk back to class quickly so they can stop following my trail.

I finally reach my destination to see Hye-Jin with her head down. At least she doesn't care or maybe she's just tired. I walk back to my seat. In my peripheral vision, I see her head rise and look at me.

I sit at my desk and proceed with my studies. "you good?" She questions me from afar. I give her a slight nod.

"Okay, whatever suits you." She yawns. She sits up straight and to what I see, starts watching her phone.