𝟏𝟎

𝐁𝐔𝐌-𝐒𝐄𝐎𝐊

𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑺𝑪𝑯𝑶𝑶𝑳 𝑰𝑺𝑵'𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑩𝑨𝑫. I had my ups and downs here but nothing too severe. Besides the incident with Young-bin and Si-eun, I think that I can fit in and can finally have a peaceful year.

I still have this guilty feeling though. I've never talked to or even apologized to Si-eun properly. Just as I think about him, I see him appear out of the corner a little bit ahead of me.

Is this a sign? Should I take this chance? Ah fuck it, I will. He has his AirPods in but I have to talk to him. "Sieun!" I jog up to him.

He turns his head slowly and takes out his earbuds. "You're done with school, right?." I try to talk to him. "Do you have cram school?" I ask him.

"Yes." He says frankly. "Which cram school do you go to?" I question. "Daemyung." Another dry response. He's being so ignorant. I'll still give it a go though.

"I'm planning to go to cram school too. How is it there?, should I go there too?" I tell him. He looks kind of annoyed, well he always does.

He stops walking so I stop walking too. We pause for a moment. "You don't have to win my favor, and I won't accept your apology." He assumes.

He slowly walks away from me. I'm left here looking like a fool now. I don't know how Sooho manages to talk to him. And Hye-Jin!

What's so special about them? I sigh in disappointment and conquer. I still have trouble walking around this place somehow but I'll get used to it.

𝐒𝐎𝐎-𝐇𝐎

"Ah!, Goodness!" I shout. Everyone looks astonished at my sudden actions. I got scared awake from my nap. I don't know how that happened.

I take a look around, everyone's cleaning, and then there's multi-jobber finishing her classwork."That startled me. What? Is school over?" I ask them all. "Yes." A friend says.

"Ah I feel darn lonely and upset, no one bothered to wake me up?" I ask out of pity. "You told us not to wake you up." Hye-Jin replies dryly. Of course, I did.

"Well then, wake me up in 10 minutes," I tell her. "Will do." She responds. I guess she's just too busy to add any unnecessary comments.

𝐒𝐈-𝐄𝐔𝐍

Bum-Seok is such a suck-up. He seems pretty desperate trying to make some new friends at this Shitty school. Advise him, I'd rather you not.

I walk down the sidewalk to see Young-bin blocking the way. He's with a couple of people. Wow this is so cliché, when the bully gets defeated, there's always the big backup guy trying to finish your mess.

I take out both of my earbuds this time. "Is this the guy?" The guy behind him asks. So they've talked about me, cool.

"Are you kidding me? you should be ashamed. This is a no." A girl with thick bangs tells Young-bin. I try to walk past him avoiding them.

Right as I do, the big guy stops me. "I need to go to cram school," I inform him. "I've got nothing against you, alright? this is just my business." He says to me with terrible eye contact.

He walks in front of me. Abruptly, he slaps me across the face. More like a heavy punch that sent me flying. This had just caught everyone's attention. The ones in their car, walking, on the bus, whatever you name.

I stand back on my feet though. "Follow us." He tells me. Well, I guess I'll just do as he says. We all start to walk off.

𝐇𝐘𝐄-𝐉𝐈𝐍