The story

After the first toilet it wouldn't stop, these so called Skibidi toilets started out as one measly little toilet with a head in it and then it turned into war. Bigger and more upgraded toilets came, and that's where the Cameramen come in. The Cameramen have been showing up to stop these toilets all around the world and flush every toilet that gets in their way, but every time one side would start winning the war the other side would get some new thing that would flip the table. Like when the toilets finally summoned their boss the G-man but then the Cameramen got the titan Cameraman and that turned the battle around very quickly but then a quick double team got the Titan Cameraman running. After a bit the new Speakermen were made to help in the war and it seemed to be going in their favour, awhile later they made the Titan Speakerman and he was a big new thing to this war. But soon the toilets made little Skibidi toilet parasites that could infect Cameramen and Speakermen alike. These parasites also infected the Titan Speakerman and brought him to the side of the Skibidi toilets. While this was happening the Cameraman scientists were trying to find a way to get rid of these parasites and not hurt their infected comrades. They finally came up with a gun that allowed them to kill the toilet parasites without harming the infected host what so ever, but after they did their first and successful test for the gun their secret lab was found and everything was destroyed except for the prototype gun which safely taken by Cameraman#437. They soon made more of these guns and started using them against the infected in fights. Soon after they made a giant cannon version of it for the Titan Speakerman since the first time it was tried with a regular one it didn't work, but unfortunately when they took the shot it was blocked by the G-man and the cannon was destroyed. Soon after when the war was a bit even a new specimen known as the TVman appeared and helped Cameraman#689 and Cameraman#437 flush some toilets. Now the war was really getting lopsided when the TVmen kept getting bigger and more upgraded, later coming to the Titan TVman, but after a bit the Skibidi toilets finally found a comeback to the TVmen by wearing glasses to protect themselves from the TVmans stunning attack. Later the Titan TVman had finally caught up with the Titan Speakerman and they fought although it was pretty short because Titan TVman easily overpowered the Titan Speakerman and got him running (or should I say flying). After a long chase, Titan TVman ran into the newly upgraded G-man and they engaged in combat, but just as the Titan TVman was about to flush the G-man for good he got attacked in the back by both a flying Skibidi toiled with a saw and the infected Titan Speakerman. He had to retreate as he was to badly damaged and teleported away.

Now Cameraman#437 had been apart of the group for awhile since he was the one to survive a few Skibidi toilet events like the time the urinal Skibidi toilets were found in an elevator (for some weird reason) and like when that holy toilet was killed, Cameraman#437 would have been eaten if it wasn't for the other Cameramen flushing the holy toilet. Then there was the other times when Titan Cameraman and Titan Speakerman along with Titan TVman made their first appearances. Also as I mentioned before Cameraman#437 was also the one to escape with the prototype gun when the lab was being destroyed, so yeah. He's been through a bit. Now this is the story of how he got through his most difficult fight yet...LOVE.