TVwoman vs Camerawoman

A day has passed an TVwoman had to admit that it was quite boring around the base without her beloved. She had talked to TVman#658 a few times and also started noticing how close Speakerman#723 and TVman#658 have gotten which made her a bit suspicious that something was happening between those 2.

She was on the roof of the base with her head in her arms which were on top of the railing. Ok, she had to admit it, it was super boring around the base without our main character, but she also couldn't stop feeling worried for her boyfriend since it was dangerous out there and he doesn't have a care in the world about what happens to him. She looks down over the railing to see some of the bigger Cameramen lifting some things down their as some normal Cameramen were just walking around doing jobs or dancing. TVwoman couldn't believe that before the Speakermen or TVmen were brought into this war it was just the Cameramen, and she also knew that Cameraman#437 was one of the people in this war.

While she was deep in thought she didn't notice a dark presence spying on her from the distance.

TVwoman jolted her head up from hearing what seemed to be an explosion off in the distance. Then she heard it..."bop, skibidi bop, bop, bop, yes, yes, skibidi boppity beep beep!". Before she could react she was felt a sharp pain in the back of her head as she got sent into the ground with a thud, she turns her head around to see what hit her only to see the person she hated the most. TVwoman slowly stumbles while trying to stand up while Camerawoman just stands there while playing with the pipe wrench in her hand. TVwoman finally gets up as she has a mad face on her screen supported by a familiar orange glow. Although before she can make a move another explosion happens, except this time much closer. She turns her head just to see an army of toilets sliding across the ground heading towards the base. TVwoman looks up at the big laser cannons with Cameramen inside them, but when they pulled the triggers on them it wouldn't work.

TVwoman looks back at Camerawoman while shouting "what did you do!?". "Well all I did. was shut down all of the security and defence in the base and spread the word to a few toilets" she replies as if it was nothing. "Why!?" She yells once more before Camerawoman keeps on revealing her plot. "WHY!?. BECAUSE OF CAMERAMAN#437! YOU TOOK HIM FROM ME!" She starts to calm down while TVwoman just looks in disbelief, "all of this just because of him!?, I mean I can't fully blame you but still! Your betraying your own people!", "like I care, I'm only doing this for him" she replies before looking around and asking "where is he?". "Away from you and that's all that matters" TVwoman answers getting into her fighting stance. "Ooohhh, I can't wait to kill you then I'm going after that stupid Speakerman".

TVwoman had heard enough as she quickly rushed at Camerawoman and kicks her back making her drop the pipe wrench. As Camerawoman gets up TVwoman uses her stun attack making her screen glow purple but Camerawoman just covers her camera screen and rushed blindly. Both lady's get knocked on the floor from the blind dash and are quick to get on their feet although the moment Camerawoman gets up she's met with a fist in the face making her stumble back. Camerawoman looks around with her cracked screen until she notices the pipe wrench on the ground. She goes to grab it but is knocked back by TVwoman. Then they both get knocked onto the floor from the shockwave of an explosion. Camerawoman quickly pounces on TVwoman pinning her down on the ground, she then reaches down to a pocket and pulls out a knife. "I'm gonna make sure your gonna be messed up real good when they find you!" She laughs like a lunatic as she goes to stab it into TVwomans chest but she struggles back. Both girls struggle back and fourth with the knife until TVwoman flashes Camerawoman with her orange screen making her cover her screen in pain. TVwoman saw this as her chance before quickly gripping onto Camerawoman and flipping them both making Camerawoman on the bottom with TVwoman pinning her down, she then grabs the knife and stabs it into her shoulder making Camerawoman scream in pain.

TVwoman just gets up and walks away leaving her there and goes over to the railing on the roof to look at the destruction happening below. Just as she was about to teleport she heard running as she darts around to see Camerawoman sprinting towards her with knife in hand, TVwoman's screen glows a bright orange making Camerawoman light on fire and start to burn. TVwoman then disappears in a puff of black smoke leaving the screaming Camerawoman in the pile of flames.

TVwoman appears down on ground level just to see absolute carnage. There was bodies everywhere of Cameramen, Speakermen and Toilets. She walks over to a TVman#658 who was hiding behind some boxes with Speakerman#723 and a couple other Cameramen. "Where have you been!?" TVman#658 asks while TVwoman shrugs, "it's a long story". "Well anyway now that your here we have a chance of winning! For some reason all of our defence systems aren't working!". "I'm aware" is all she says before walking out into the fray without a care in the world. "Damn my buddy is lucky to have her" Speakerman#723 says watching the action unfold.