Its been so long

A small spark flew in between them as Camerawoman was forcing Cameraman#437 into a kiss in front of TVwoman and Speakerman#723 who was watching from afar. At this moment something just snapped in TVwoman. Meanwhile Cameraman#437 finally manages to get her to let go as he pushes her off him, "what do you think your doing!?" He shouts at her but she doesn't get to respond because she feels a powerful blow In the side of her head as she is forced into a wall. This gets everyone's attention as they all look at TVwoman who was standing there with a bright orange screen with a demonic
face with killers intent plastered on it. No one took notice of it but Camerawoman did try to get out of the wall but was clocked on the head by Speakerman#723.

Her screen quickly turns back to a glowing purple as she covers where her mouth would be along with a shocked face on her screen. She looks back at Cameraman#437 with a digital tear going down her screen before disappearing in a puff of black smoke. Cameraman#437 quickly dashes out of the room heading to where he think she went. Right after he dashed out TVman#658 walks in and looks around to see everyone looking in his direction he then looks over to a broken wall with Camerawoman In it unconscious along with Speakermam#723 standing there just looking at him. "What did miss?" He asks shrugging his shoulders while Speakerman#723 walks over to him and slaps him over the back of the head.

Cameraman#437 kept running through hallways until he made it to the stairs and finally he opened and went through the door to the roof. He runs to the special spot where him and TVwoman had their first date, and just as expected there she was standing by the railing looking up the sky. He slowly and quietly walks up until he was right next to her, "it wasn't your fault" he said turning to her only to be met with a sad face, "yes it was, I lost control and almost killed one of our own teammates". " well I don't blame you. I probably would've done the same" he says then looking back out at the night sky. He then feels hands wrap around him, he looks back to see TVwoman hugging him from behind. "You know you can be a real softie" Cameraman#437 says turning back to the sky, "I rarely show this side, you should be greatful" she replies melting more into her boyfriend. She then finally stops hugging him and let's him turn around, "well I better be off. I bet Speakerman#723 is worrying about m- he gets cut off by TVwoman grabbing his tie and pulling him into a kiss. They both melt into the kiss as the spark flying in between them got bigger. Just as this kiss was probably about to turn into a make out session they both hear a big explosion come from a distance at the front of the base.

TVwoman holds him close to her as they both disappear in a puff of black smoke. They both appear at the front of the base where they see Cameramen and Speakemen running for their lives while a giant horde of skibidi toilets started progressing further. " they found our base" TVwoman says in disbelief as they watch 1 big toilet start spewing out fire. Some helicopter toilets started flying around and destroying the cannons on their base. Cameraman#437 looks out to see 1 random Cameraman walking out into the fray while wielding a plunger In each hand, "does he think he's the main character of an anime?" He thinks to himself while TVman#658 and Speakermam#723 appear in a puff of black smoke, Speakerman#723 shakes out of TVman#658's arms before running up to his buddy standing there clueless. "What are you doing here!?" Cameraman#437 asks while Speakerman#723 says "what am I doing here! What are YOU doing here!? Me and TVman#658 came out here to see what all the ruckus was!". " well so did me and TVwoman!" Cameraman#437 yells back before they both hear a loud sound coming from the left side of the base, then suddenly out of nowhere the newly upgraded Titan Cameraman fly's out out of nowhere and starts blowing them all up with a laser cannon on his arm, smashing the all with some giant hammer and shooting blue fire at them through his chest. If everyone watching had mouths all of them would be on the floor. After Titan Cameraman was done thrashing the toilets he turns to everyone below and gives them a thumbs up In which everyone returns. After that all Cameraman#437 could do was say "holy shit".

Robot love (Cameraman x TV Woman)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें