The confession

This was it. Speakerman#723 was fed up with Cameraman#437 ranting on about how amazing TVwoman was so he finally got him to ask her out on a date. Sure he stumbled over his words most of the time and tried to avoid any form of eye contact when asking her but still, it was done. And Cameraman#437 hugged him harder than ever after she said yes. Right now Speakerman#723 was telling Cameraman#437 the she wasn't gonna bail on him for the millionth time trying to stop him from chickening out. At the moment TVman#658 was having the exact same problem with TVwoman.

"I've told you about a million times that he isn't going to reject you!" He yelled at her once more while she just replied with "how would you know?". TVman#658 ignored the question and kept trying to help her get get ready. (Not like she really needs to get ready, as in changing her clothes and stuff since they basically don't change and plus, she already looks hot enough just wearing what she's wearing).

After an hour it was finally time. Cameraman#437 started walking around the base looking for a specific someone until she caught his eye. She was walking around doing the same thing as him. Once they got in front of each other T woman was the first to speak up, "h-hi". "Ummmm h-hello" she replies. Your looking good", Cameraman#437 was overheating so much that he forgot that NOBODY EVER FUCKING CHANGES THEIR CLOTHES. Cameraman#437 then remembers what happened yesterday with TVman#658 and got an idea. "Come with me. I have a place where we can go". He somehow built up the courage to offer out his hand to her. If she had an actual face it would show that she was a tad bit surprised by this sudden action. She took his hand as he then started to walk, dragging her along.

Cameraman#437 was trying his best not to explode from over heating by just taking his mind off of what's happening and keeping his vision in front of him. Meanwhile TVwomam was still wondering where her adorable and soon to be boyfriend Cameraman was taking her. After a lot of walking and getting a few weird looks from totally not relevant characters while passing by them, they finally made it to their destination, the roof of the base.

Cameraman#437 finally let go of TVwomans hand and waved for her to come with him. Once they made it to where Cameraman#437 wanted to go TVwomans mind was blown.

You see, after Cameraman#437 asked out his soon to be girlfriend on a date he started researching up special events that may happen around where they are at. So it was great when he found out a lunar eclipse was happening TONIGHT. He thought up of a plan of how to get her on the roof so they can see it. For her to say "woah...how beautiful" which she miraculously did by walking up to the railing on the roof and saying THOSE EXACT WORDS. This is where the next part comes in. Cameraman#437 walks up to join her by the railing and said "sure...b-but your more b-beautiful". This takes her back as she suddenly looks up at him with a noticeable flush on her TV screen. Cameraman#437 wasn't taking this any better as he felt like all the circuits were melting inside his head. He then did the next part by putting his hand on top of her hand and staring into her screen. But this time he was the one to be taken back as he is suddenly pulled towards her and both of their screens touch making a little spark fly between their faces. After that TVwoman quickly looks away while Cameraman#437 just stands there as if his soul had left his body. "I-I like you ok" TVwoman stuttered out while Cameraman#437 just keeps staring out into space. He then finally comes back to reality and says "what?". "I LIKE YOU AND I WANT TO BE WITH YOU!" She yells at him while he jolts back from her yelling. "W-wait r-r-really?" He asks wondering if this is some sort of prank or not, I mean they've both only known each other for not to long and both had already caught feelings for one another. "Of course you idiot" she says as she helps him up and pulls him in for another kiss, although this time he kisses back and just sinks into it. There was a small spark flying between them as they kissed for about 15 seconds. After the kiss TVwoman asked "did you really plan this all out yourself?" For him to just reply with "no. It was all Speakerman723". They spent the rest of the night holding hands and gazing up at the beautiful eclipse.

~hey guys, I just wanna say that i am SO SORRY that this took so long to make. I just have a huge problem right now called life and this really just slipped my mind. I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me?🥺🥺🥺~