Learning

It had been a few hours since Cameraman#437 and TVwoman's last interaction. Cameraman#437 was chilling with Speakerman#723 seeing how good he could dance while TVwoman was discussing some important war plans with a few TVmen. Speakerman#723 and Cameraman#437 have basically become best friends now and they both love hanging out.

Speakerman#723 stopped dancing and thought for a second before saying "I'm pretty sure I've met you before, like before before", "I've been thinking that too". That's until it snapped, "I thought I remembered you! You were the guy I saved from the multi headed toilet when we first came to help!". (Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that he was also there for the first appearances of the Speakermen and TVmen). "Oh now i remember! I would've died if it wasn't for you!". Both guys kept chatting until a TVman walked up to the both of them and butts in, "hello there!" He greets. "Oh, hi" Cameraman#437 responds while Speakerman#723 just waves.

"Oh! Sorry, I'm TVman#658. I was the one with TVwoman when you talked with her earlier". Both just looked at him,"anyways the real reason I'm here is for you" he says pointing to Cameraman#437, "me? Why!?" He asks in confusion. "I just want to have a little chat with you" he says with a smiley face appearing on his screen, "oh, ok". TVman#658 then grabs Cameraman#437 and holds him close to him as black smoke starts to form around them, "wait! What about me!?" Speakerman#723 cries but their already gone. Then they both appear on what seems to be the roof of the base. "What are we doing up here?" The cameraman asks while the TVman jus says "as I said, to talk". He then says "don't you remember me?", Cameraman#437 shakes his head in response. "Well I remember you very vividly. I remember you and another Cameraman were being attacked by a few toilets and it seemed you were going to die, until I came in". Cameraman#437 thinks for a bit before it snapped, "so your the TVman that saved us! You were the reason we ever found out about you!", TVman#658 was a smiley face on his screen as he just nods. "Did you only bring me up here just to tell me that?" Cameraman#437 asks to which TVman#658 just shakes his head. "Come and walk with me".

As the 2 take a walk around the roof of the base TVman#658 starts to talk again, "I've noticed how you act around TVwoman". This got an "eep!" Out of the Cameraman while the TVman just chuckles. "Anyway I want to help you get with her", "b-but why?". "Well I've noticed that whenever she's with you, she's happy. And right now she needs just a little bit of happiness in her life, plus you 2 look cute together". There was noticeable steam coming out of the Cameraman's head as he just kept walking while being speechless. "So here's some advice. You have to ask her out on a date, probably do it up here because she loves to take nice slow strolls. You have to comment on how beautiful she is when she points out to something that's beautiful, and make sure your holding her hand and keeping eye contact with her while doing it." (Screen contact? Idk).

After their walk was done and TVman#658 had given him all the information he needed they finally teleported back inside where they find Speakerman#723 snoring his speaker head off. "Well I'm off. I got some flushing to do" TVman#658 says as black smoke starts to appear around him. "WAIT!" Cameraman#437 says which gets the smoke to stop forming around him, "thanks". TVman#658 puts a smiley face on his screen as he salutes to the cameraman before disappearing in a puff of black smoke.