freezing toilets is fun

It had been 2 days since the incident with the killer Camerawoman, so far she has been nowhere to be found. Cameraman#437 has been fully patched up and since it had been awhile they sent him on mission to a town filled with Skibidis, I think you can guess the rest of the mission. They were also sent there to test out a new gun thats ment to paralyze whatever it shoots. Down in the small town they were sent to, Cameraman#437 was patrolling around looking for any toilets to test this baby on until he spots a Cameraman sitting on a toilet and playing on a phone!. "Cameraman#246! Now really isn't the time!" He tells at him while he puts it away, Cameraman#246 suddenly shouts "look out!" While pointing at something. Cameraman#437 turns to the direction he's pointing just to see a metal plated toilets gliding at him from across the floor. As quick as the flash Cameraman#437 points the gun he was holding up at the toilet monster and fired. The Skibidi toilet suddenly freezes as starts skidding to a stop, which is right in front of Cameraman#437 crouches down to the toilets size and pats his face a bit before hitting it. "Who's powerless now?" He chuckles as hearts off the steel cap over the flushed before pulling it making the head quickly swirl into the toilet. "Well would you look at th- he was cut off a a Skibidi toilet with big spider legs started spraying bullets at him with a gun attached to the bottom of the toilet. Next thing you know one of the freezing guns gets thrown into the gun on the toilet causing both guns to explode and the toilet to freeze. One of the bigger Camerman#345 who is one of this bigger Cameramen walks up and gives Cameraman#437 the signature thumbs up. Well that was until they hear a faint "bob, yes yes" then suddenly with a streak of blue lighting Cameraman#345's goes flying off as his body falls limp on the floor.

All Cameramen go on high alert pulling their guns up but it's no use as the blue streak keeps flying around and absolutely obliterating every Cameraman it smashes into. Then in the middle of the road a familiar black smoke starts to form as TVwoman emerges from it some form of UWU face on her screen. "W-what are you doing here!?" Cameraman#437 yells at her, but just as she was about to respond the blue streak flys towards her and knocked her head off but it just starts flying in the air, then it starts spinning around while a purple glow appears on her screen. It keeps spinning until the blue streak heads towards her once more but this time her purple glowing screen catches it which results in it freezing in the air, now Cameraman#437 could get a good look at it and see what it actually was. It was a Skibidi toilet with a metal toilet and it was twitching while blue streaks of lighting were sparking out of it.

Then what looked like a fridge magnet gets thrown onto the toilet which makes it fall onto the ground neutralised. Cameraman#437 looks back to see Cameraman#987 driving what seemed to be some form of mech suit with a variety of weapons attached to it, who ofcourse gives the signature thumbs up. TVwomans head reattaches to her body while making that face again that I don't know the name of. Cameraman#428 drops his gun and runs over to TVwoman with his arms outstretched probably to give her a hug. Before he could reach her she vanished in a puff of black smoke. Cameraman#437 then sees the black smoke appear in front of him as TVwoman steps out of the darkness and gives him a hug. She then gives him a quick kiss on the head as a spark of eletricity fly's between their heads. She then steps back and disappears in another puff of black smoke. Everyone pulls their guns up and gets prepared as they hear a faint sound of the Skibidi toilets annoying language off into the distance.