We did it

A Camerachopper spins out of control before impacting into the ground with an explosion, there's an all out war happening on both the ground and in the sky. All alliance troops on the ground dodge falling toilets and Camerachoppers and many other things as they run through the battlefield towards one the Skibidi toilets bases from after hearing that they were working on something in there.

Speakerman#723 steps down from a now empty toilet before stabbing his knife into another incoming toilet, he suddenly gets knocked down by a medium toilet but the toilet is shot with a paralysing rifle by a Cameraman who gave him a thumbs up afterwards. They both look very to a group of toilets coming their way and 723 immediently dashes in with the Cameraman covering him by shooting toilets around him, 723 jumps on one of the Skibidi's heads stepping on its face, he then uses it to propel himself into the air and do a flip, flushing the toilet he stepped on in the process. Once he does a cool landing in the middle of the group of toilets he begins to stab and flush each toilet that comes at him, all meanwhile the helpful Cameraman was still covering his six. Once 723 got down to his last toilet he didn't mess around with it as he stabbed his knife into its head and left it there as he began to repeatedly punch it in the face with full force and full rage. He kept going on and on and harder and harder until he feels a hand on his shoulder, he stops and looks to his side to see the Cameraman standing there shaking his head, "are you ok?" He asks. "Y-yes, I'm fine" 723 lies at the Cameraman's face, the Cameraman knowing fully well that what he had just said wasn't the truth just decided to leave it be as he nods his head continues into the battle field. Speakerman#723 stands there frozen and silent for awhile before turning to the Skibidi that looked like its head had been crushed and pulling out his tiny blade from its skull, he looks down at his knife for a few seconds and then grips onto it harder as he turns away from the misshapen creature and walking away.

Cameraman#423 dashes through the battle field before slamming the plunger he was holding into a Skibidi's face, he then goes behind it and pulls the flusher ending the monsters life. He then begins to express his emotions as he begins to dance beside the toilets empty shell, his little party is immediently cut short by a helicopter Skibidi toilet blasts him with a rocket launcher. Although the rocket did not hit him directly the blast still hurt him and sent him flying, he landed with a thud onto the the hard rocky surface as he look above him to see the helicopter hovering over him looking ready to deal the final blow. Suddenly another Skibidi with a rocket attached to it flew straight into the helicopter toilet with an explosion killing them both, 423 looks in confusion until a familiar looking TV flew out from the smoke and reattached itself to its rightful body which was standing right behind 423. TVwoman looks down at the Cameraman and displays a >w< on her screen and says "need help?", 423 could feel himself blush a little bit as she offers him a hand up. After she helps him up he rubs the back of his camera head while blushing and says "thanks for the save", "no problem, you helped me so it's just fair if I help you back". The two look at the black fog that materielated beside them as TVman#658 stepped out of it holding Speakerman#723 bridal style, the two just decided to ignore the couples actions as Cameraman#423 pulls out a pair of binoculars and looks through them in the direction of the toilet base they were invading. "Uuuhhhhhh, you might wanna take a look at this" he says pulling the binoculars down from his screen and handing them to TVwoman, confused she looks through them and quivers at what she sees. The giant metal front door of the base had opened up to reveal an army of toilets spewing out along with one specific individual in the middle of it, it was Cameraman#437...but he looked even more upgraded. She pulls down the binoculars and looks at the other three, "this is gonna be harder than I thought", "what's the matter? The Speakerman asks her. "437 is here, and he's even more upgraded" she tells them which causes Speakerman#723 to feel queasy. "I don't care if he's more upgraded, that just makes me want to save him more" TVman#658 says, everyone nods at that as it makes them feel the same. Cameraman#423 looks up and then screams "INCOMING!" In a horrified voice while pointing to a Camerachopper falling from the sky and directly at them TVman#658 quickly picks up 723 bridal style again before teleporting away while TVwoman grabs 423 by the arm and they fade away just before the impact.