The rescue

The Cameraman and Speakerman have sent most of their units to a city that was being absolutely overrun by Skibidi's along with the G-man himself. Of course war broke out and the city was now crumbling and was on fire.

Cameraman#437's blurry vision finally went back to normal as he slowly and painfully stood up as he remembered how his units got overrun by the ghastly toilets, he looks to his left to see Cameraman#917, or what was left of him anyways. His bottom half of his body was missing and as he was slowly crawling towards him he gave him a thumbs down. Then suddenly out of know where a heavily armoured Skibidi toilet jumped on top of Cameraman#437, this toilet had armour all over his head and had saws all over his body. But just as he was about to make Cameraman#437 meet the demise of every other Cameraman he suddenly got a stone thrown at his head, the toilet angrily turned his head to see who had thrown it and so did Cameraman#437. But they were surprised to see 3 TVmen walk up to them, but they weren't surprised by the men...one of them was a girl! As the toilet was about to charge at them the new TVwoman suddenly shot out an orange light from he screen which made the Skibidi toilet burn alive. As Cameraman#437 got up from the ground a big Skibidi toilet with a saw blade on it came speeding towards them from down the road, Cameraman#437 looked over to the 3 TV people in hopes they would do something, and they did do something. TVwoman's head came off and started flying towards the saw Skibidi, then it looked like it went inside of the toilet because then he just turned around and flew away while blowing up in the process.

TVwoman's head flys out from the smoke and dust and reattaches it back to her body, Cameraman#437 couldn't stop thinking on how marvellous she was until they heard a loud noise behind them. They all look back to see an even bigger saw toilet charging their way. As if Cameraman#437's state of thought wasn't bad enough, then TVwoman makes some weird yet cute face on her screen as she walks up to him and hugs him. Then he sees black smoke surround him as he was then standing in the secret base, he then sees black smoke Start to surround the TVwoman again as he manages to utter out "ummm t-thank you". The black smoke then Fades as TVwoman walks up to him and does something he doesn't expect SHE HUGS HIM AGAIN. She then say "~your welcome~" as she then teleports away in another fit of black smoke.

Now Cameraman#437 was just standing there wandering what the fuck just happened!?.