My New Life

Author's Note: If you're confused, the prologue is in the future soooo here we go...

Kyoudai's POV:

I sank beneath the shadows of the tree while I heard screams and shouts surounding the mansion.

"She has struck again! The Pureblood Assassin has killed Tenshi Ouri!" A voice shouted. 

"I can't believe she wiped out the whole Ouri family, all by herself!" Another voice shouted. I looked beside  and saw Zero frown and I smiled. He looked over to me and nodded.

I smirked and swiftly climbed to the top of the tree. "Hey!" I called and they automatically turned around. It was a man with long black hair to his shoulders and another man with spikey red hair.

"It's her." The one with the red hair gasped and I held up my twin pistols. They immediately bent down on one knee.

"Please spare us assassin!" They shouted and I grinned.

"Ha, I can't let you run away now that you've seen my face." I smirked and fired my pistols and they turned to dust.

I shoved the pistols in my pockets and smiled. "Mission complete." Then, I hopped down from the tree and sat beside Zero in the shade.

"You know more people from the Council will come soon." Zero stated.

I sighed, "Yeah, I know, but I'm so exhausted and thirsty." I whined.

Well, I'm Kyoudai Itazuki as you may know. My real name is Kyoudai Hanto, I was born a vampire hunter. However, when I was 13, I was bittten by the pureblood vampire, Sara Shirabuki. Now I serve her by killing the pureblood vampires so she can climb to the top. I'm only doing this so I can be freed from her grasp. I'm also in love with Zero Kiryu well.....let's just say if you don't know who he is....YOU DON'T HAVE A LIFE! Also, it's a long story...

Zero groaned. "Why didn't you drink Tenshi's blood before his body shattered?!?"

I frowned, I couldn't tell Zero it was because I wanted his blood. "Sorry, I wish I could take Blood Tablets."

I leaned towards him but, Zero held up a finger. He pinned me down on the ground while he pressed his lips to his wrist. Then, his lips molded softly against mine.

We stayed like this while Zero's blood flowed from his mouth to mine. I felt more at ease while the sweet blood dripped down my throat. Suddenly, some escaped and ran down the corner of my lip to my cheek. I felt Zero break away the kiss to lick the blood from my cheek and I bit my own wrist. Then, pushed Zero to the ground and let my blood flow into his mouth.

All of a sudden, I sensed a vampire's presence and got off of Zero.

"Someone's coming." I whispered and I quickly grabbed my guitar while Zero got the backpack that held our stuff. 

We dashed off, leaving the mansion behind. When we arrived at the end of the long path that lead to the road, we saw a horse-drawn carriage waiting for us.

I sniffed the air, "It's Sara." Then, the door opened and Takuma motioned for us to come in.

I jumped in and Zero slid in beside me. Sara was sitting across from us, grinning.

"Thank you, you did a good job, Kyoudai." Sara smiled and she reached out to stroke my cheek. My heart pounded but, I managed to stay calm. The sight of Sara Shirabuki even scares me and most likely anyone around her.

She laughed and pulled her hand back. "Next weekend I want you to go after Atsuihime and Ryoushinteki Hanadagi. However," She held up a finger. "I still recommened that you drop out of Cross Academy. I don't want Yuki Kuran finding about this, I've hid my scent very well though."

I shook my head. "I'm sorry, Sara-Sama, I can't refrain from my studies. I want to at least stay a little longer."

Sara nodded. "As you wish, you may stay until your 3rd year is over."

Then, the carriage stopped and Zero and I stepped out, facing the many stairs leading to the Academy.

"I'll will see you next Monday, you know the address." Sara said before the door closed and the carriage was off.

I turned to Zero. "I'll do this next one alone, okay?"

Zero's eyes widened. "Are you sure? There is two of them again."

I nodded. "Since I've mastered all of the songs on my guitar, I think I'll be okay." I reassured him but, he still gave me that worried look of his. I layed my hand on his cheek.

"I'll be fine, Zero."

"If you get hurt, I won't forgive you." He said and began climbing up the steps.