The New Night Class Students..

Kyoudai's POV:

"Kyou-Chan!" Hakumei shouted as I opened the door to the Headmaster's quarters, which is where I have my own personal dorm.

"Why are you here?" I asked while she hugged me tightly. I've been trying to avoid Hakumei when I came back from hunting, I didn't want her to find out I was a cold-blooded killer. I had lied and told her that I denied Sara's request and said that I would become her servant instead of her assassin.

"The Headmaster asked me to see him, he also wants to talk to you and Zero." She explained. Then, looked over to Zero. "Why is Zero with you?"

I laughed nervously. "Um, I asked him to come with me today." Zero nodded in agreement.

"Oh, okay." Hakumei smiled as The Headmaster approached us.

"Kyoudai, Zero, and Hakumei, as you may know I want to talk to you three. So, follow me to my office." The Headmaster said and we followed him down the hallway and into his office. We all sat on the couches while the Headmaster dug in his closet for something.

He pulled out two black bags with hangers on them, clothes?

"I mostly wanted to talk to Zero and Kyoudai but, I thought that I would want to inform you too, Hakumei." He began.

"Well, what is it?" I asked.

The Headmaster sighed. "I have been considering this for a long time...but, for now on Hakumei will be the only Guardian."

We all gasped. "No way! That's too dangerous!" I shouted in protest.

"Calm down, I'm not finished yet." The Headmaster said. "I heard, from what Hakumei has told me, that the sunlight is starting irritate you Kyoudai."

I frowned. "Yeah, I guess it is." Lately, I just didn't feel like getting up and I often felt dizzy during the day.

"So, you and Zero are switching over to the Night Class." The Headmaster concluded.

My mouth hung wide open and I tried blink but, I couldn't. However, Zero's reaction was worse...

He stood up suddenly, his body burning with rage. And I felt choked up by his dark aura. Then, he smashed the coffee in front of us into to bits with his foot.

"K-Kiryu-Kun?!?" The Headmaster gasped. Zero raised his fist but, I grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"U-Umm, are you sure about this, Headmaster?" I asked, struggling against Zero's strength.

He nodded. "This is an order, if you don't do this you will be expelled from Cross Academy."

I sighed. "Let's at least try this, Zero. I know your worried about seeing Yuki again." Then, Zero stopped moving and turned to look at me with his lilac eyes wide.

"If you wish, you may stay in the same dorm room with each other." The Headmaster suggested. "So will you move to the Night Class?"

I looked at Hakumei who had a tear sliding down her cheek. I smiled and hugged her tightly then I whispered in her ear, "Don't worry, I'll see you from time to time."

I turned back to the Headmaster. "We'll do it."