I'm....Alive???

Kyoudai's POV:

That's it I'm... I'm dead

I never had thought death would be this easy. So painless..

Thank you, Zero...

Thank you, Hakumei...

Thank you, Isamashii, Mom, and Dad...

Thank you, Meika...

Thank you, Master...

Arigato...

Goodbye...

Suddenly, light brightened in my eyes and something warm ran down my throat. I coughed it up a bit but, it continued to invade my death wishes.

The taste...it was familar...

The familarity knocked me to my sense and I shot up out of the darkness. I squinted my eyes at the bright light and layed my hand on a pain on my shoulder blade.

"Kyoudai?"

I turned sharply to the warm voice and my eyes widened.

Z-Zero...

Tears ran down my face as I jumped out and wrapped my arms around him, breathing in his scent. Zero didn't have a distinct smell, if it was possible, he would smell like warm rain.

Thank you, thank you for sending Zero to heaven with me. Even though, I know I don't deserve him one bit. Well,if this is Heaven...

Heaven or Hell, I don't care. As long as I'm with Zero...

"I see you're recovering just fine." A smooth voice spoke. I looked behind me, still clinging to Zero, and saw a man with wavy black hair down to his chin and bright blue eyes.

I lifted an eyebrow. Why is he here? And what does he mean "recovering"?

Then it hit me.

I'm not dead.

I'm Alive.

I'm....Alive??

I lowered my arms and layed back down on the bed.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I've forgotten to introduce myself." The man murmured. "I'm Ikioi Shouto, the fiancee' of Sara Shirabuki."

My eyes widened, F-Fiancee'? Who want to marry that witch?!?!

"I know what you must be thinking, I don't want to marry her. Our family's forced us to, even thogh I wished to marry someone else."

"Oh, okay." I mumbled. 

"Can Kyoudai and I have a few minutes alone?" Zero asked and Ikioi nodded, shutting the door behind him. 

My body shook, my cover-up starting to fall apart.

"It's okay, Kyoudai. He won't hear you."

"I don't want to.." I mumbled, tears cascading down my cheeks once again.

"You don't want to what?"

"I don't want to keep being alive..."

Sorry, it's kinda short..

Anyways,

VOTE

COMMENT

How did I do??

Btw, I've picked a song for Kyoudai and Zero. It's Savin' Me by Nickelback:) The first verse is Zero's POV and the second verse is Kyoudai's POV:) PLEASE LISTEN AND TELL ME IF I MADE A GOOD CHOICE!!!

~Kira <3