Betrayed

Author's Note:

Kira: Whoo! It's been a while, how have you guys been?

Hakumei: Impatient.

Kyoudai: Mad.

Zero: Pissed Off.

Yurihime: Dead.

Kira: Look I'm sorry! I've had a bit of writer's block lately!

Kyoudai: Uh-huh....

Kyoudai's POV:

I hesitantly reached out and knocked on the huge, wooden doors. My long, black hair swayed in the night breeze, I grabbed one of the locks, studying it. How...?

The door cracked open, lighting up the darkness. Karenko stood there, her white nightgown blowing in the breeze.

She raised an eyebrow. "To what do I owe the pleasure?" Karenko sniffed the air briefly. "Pureblood."

My eyes widened. "Y-You don't understand! It's me Kyoudai!" I held up my hands in protest.

Karenko narrowed her eyes. "I don't believe you, get lost." She snarled, slamming the door in my face. I gasped softly before stepping away from the door. Maybe I should just be alone for the rest of my life, like I planned.

The cool night air hung in the air, my breath visible. I shivered and walked down the long path once more. 

Hakumei's POV:

I sat in the Headmaster's office while Zero paced back and forth.

"You know," I sighed. "Pacing isn't gonna bring her back."

"Shut up!" He growled, Zero's lilac eyes filled with anger. But, behind that anger, I could see a deep loneliness. Who knew losing Kyoudai could make such an impact on him?

"It's your fault!" I shouted. "If you hadn't of cornered her, Kyoudai wouldn't have left! Now she'll really die!"

I expected Zero to shout back, but he just sat on the ruby couch across from me. His gray bangs shadowed his face. "I know, I just thought..."

"Well, you thought wrong." I murmured softly. "Kyoudai, she already hates herself. You just made it worse."

"I'll let you make the decisions from here on out then," Zero said as he stood up abruptly. He smirked darkly. "Hakumei, let's find Kyoudai."

"But, you said yourself. There's no way-"

"I don't care!" Zero lashed out. "I'll find a way to stop her transformation! No matter what the cost is!"

"Zero-Kun...." I whispered.

He really loves you, Kyoudai...

SO SORRY!

I'm so sorry this took FOREVER to update!

I've had a bit of writer's block lately >.>

~Kira <3