Strength, Insanity, and Despair..

Author's Note:

Kira: Haha, sorry for such a long wait... Kyoudai has volunteered to answer the questions asked by her fans in the latest poll. Okay 1st question, asked by Witch325: How does it feel being a vampire?

Kyoudai: Well, it isn't fun. If you wanna be a vampire, you're truly an idiot. Because all that's gonna happen is you'll end up alone and become a Level E. End of story. 

Kira: Okay....Next Question, asked by SM2J96: Do you actually learn stuff at the Academy? 

Kyoudai: Not really.....I mean when I trained to become a Hunter, I had to study like Hell. So, I'm pretty smart in the academic sense. The only subject I have trouble in is Math.... 

Kira: Don't we all..... But, thanks for your questions! And please ask again if you wish!

Kyoudai's POV:

Strength, insanity, and despair.

Those were the three things coursing through my veins as I drank Yurihime's blood. It had a bitter taste with the sweet tang of a Pureblood's touch.

I felt strength flow into my veins from the potent blood I was drinking. I had deprived myself from this for too long....

However, that flow of strength was getting to my head and I felt myself smile as I sucked her dry. It was driving me to near insanity.

A part of me, also, felt like I was falling into a pit of despair. The human part of me cried out to stop, but it was too late. The beast within me was already so much stronger.

The blood stopped flowing into my mouth and I figured she was already dead. I dropped her lifeless body to the ground as I wiped my mouth. I noticed that my hair had faded black and hung all the way down to my waist. I widened my eyes as I realized something.

I.....had killed someone....

A human, someone like me. I kneeled next to Yurihime and shook her. "Hey! Please, please wake up!"

However, her eyes were wide open, permanantly staring into nothing. Yurihime was dead.

I had killed Hakumei's sister.

"Kyou..." I heard a whisper from behind me. I turned to see Zero walking up to me. His lilac irises were filled with deep worry. "Your hair-"

I backed away. "Don't come near me!" I shouted. Tears cascaded from my cheeks and, as I wiped them away, I realized it was blood. "What the..."

Zero sighed. "It's already starting, I guess I have no choice. Kyoudai, I'm sorry, I'm doing this for you're own good." Suddenly, several men and women appeared. All holding weapons. Even the Headmaster was there, his sword in hand. "I'm turning you into the Hunter's Association."

I stood up and was met with pitying stares and mumurs.

Pity, it was a disgusting thing... I hate it...

I couldn't let it end like this, just as Ryou-San had said.

"Sutakire, appear!" I shouted as I held out my hands in front of me. My anti-vampire guitar formed in my hand. It was one of the many abilties Sutakire had taught me. While I recooperated at Shouto-San's, I had communicated with the guitar. My arm had been covered in scars.

There was also another ability.

"Dissapear into the shadows, Sutakire!: And with that, I was gone...

Yay! Finally, new chappie posted!

VOTE

COMMENT

~Kira <3