The Room of Mirrors

Author's Note: I want to take this time to say I MIGHT STOP WRITING THIS..I mean, I don't want to stop, it's just that barely anyone is reading this....Same with "Zero's Past Life" and "Forbidden Love.." So...if you want me to keep writing this...PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

Kyoudai's POV:

"Ahh, Kyoudai, my dear.." Sara crooned as Takuma and I walked into her room. She was sitting at a small table, sipping at her tea. She layed her tea cup down softly and walked over to me. I shivered as she layed her hand on my cheek.

"I heard that you were being treated like a princess over at the Hanadagi's. Is that true, Kyouhime?" She said with a smile but, her eyes, they weren't smiling at all. Her aquamarine eyes were piercing daggers.

I bowed my head. "I'm so very sorry, Sara-Sama. I failed miserably at my task, I will accept any punishment." I said, grinding my teeth in the process. Please. please forgive me....

Sara smiled sweetly. "Of course.." Suddenly, her nails dug into my cheek. "I won't!" Her nails slid across my cheek, leaving deep scars behind. I fell to the floor, my hand covering the gashes, trying to stop the bleeding.

"Do you think this is a one time thing?!? We can just try again?!?No, we can't!" Sara shouted. "You just risked us getting caught by the Hanadagi's! Now, Takuma and I, must flee! It could be for 5 years! You're lucky I'm a kind person, I could kill you right now!!"

"Sara-Sama.." I heard Takuma whisper. Apparently, this didn't happen often...

Well, I'm gonna die...

"Takuma!" Sara commanded. "Take her to the new room I installed, just for her."

"Y-Yes, Sara-Sama." Takuma stuttered and he pulled me up by the back back of my dress and hauled me over his shoulder.

New room? For me? This...this can't be good...

I watched, from behind Takuma, as we headed down some stone stairs and I felt the temperature begin to drop. I figured this was the basement of Sara's mansion.

I heard the creak of a huge metal door and Takuma layed me down on to the floor. I looked and under me was something grainy and red, sort of like sand. And the walls were covered in multiple mirrors and it was very cold and dark.

Takuma's POV:

I layed Kyou-Chan down on to the red sand, looking at my reflection in the multiple mirrors. I gasped as Sara reached into my belt a grabbed one of my many daggers.

Sara walked up to Kyoudai and I saw Kyou look at Sara in fear.

"Takuma, flip her over and pin her down." Sara ordered and I hesitantly rolled Kyou over and held her there. Kyoudai made no attempt to struggle or escape.

I watched as Sara took the dagger and traced Kyoudai's tattoo, leaving a deep, bloody gash.

Kyoudai's POV:

I howled in pain as I felt something sharo pierce my shoulder blade. I continued to scream in agony, struggling against Takuma's hold. I shook in fear as the pain stopped and Sara ordered Takuma to flip me on my back.

Once he did, the red sand glowed and the pattern of my tattoo apeared around me.

"I call this room Mirā no heya, or The Room of Mirrors. The red sand you're laying in is infused with Vampire Hunter magic, once your blood is mixed in with that pattern you will begin to see your worst nightmares." Sara said with a sly smile. Then, she ushered Takuma out the door and turned to give me one last glance. 

"After all, every dream must become a nightmare."

Then, the door slammed shut and all I could see was darkness. My throat began to burn and tears slid down my cheeks. It was probably because of my loss of so much blood.

I wish...I wish Zero would come and save me..

I covered my face with my hands, I'm so selfish. I can't stop myself from hurting others and myself.

I'm all alone...