My Worst Fear...

Zero's POV:

I tapped my fingers on my desk repeatedly. Where was Kyoudai? It was already Monday and the Night Class were taking our exams. Kyoudai was supposed to be back yesterday but, she wasn't. And I hadn't heard a word from her since.

Could....could she be de-

No, she can't, she promised me she wouldn't come back harmed. But, she isn't back yet...she..

"Dammit!" I shouted and stalked out of the classroom.

"Zero!"  I heard Yuki shout. I gave her a hate-filled backward glance then, slammed the door shut behind me. I don't care about her anymore, so why should she care for me? It's pointless and stupid for us both. 

I dashed throughout the halls until a hand shot out blocking my path. 

"It's against school rules to be-" Hakumei started to say then she noticed who it was. "Oh, Zero..."

"Have you seen Kyoudai?" I asked. She looked at me, puzzling.

"No, isn't she usually with you?"

I sighed and leaned my back against the cold, stone wall. "She went to see her parents over the weekend and she isn't back yet. Kyoudai said she'd be back yesterday, but she hasn't come back."

Hakumei laughed, I could sense a bit of nervousness slipping out of her tone though. She must've been worried too. "You sound like a worried mother that's afraid her child has grown up. But, I get it, your worried that Kyoudai got hurt or injured."

"I sound that worried, huh?" I muttered to myself. I just need to calm down if I do then, I won't be so worried.

Kyoudai, wherever you are, I have faith in you...

Kyoudai's POV:

"PLEASE!! PLEASE! LET ME OUT, PLEASE!!!" I shouted as I banged the glass mirror again and again. The shards of the broken mirror were beginning to dig into my skin but, I didn't care anymore.

I had to get out of here, I couldn't take it anymore...

The distinct ringing came, I froze. The ringing comes right before the nightmares...

The whole room turned black and I was suddenly facing my brother, Isamashii. Blood covered his face and hands, empty bullet cases covered the area around him.

"You.....how could you?" He whispered as he held up his black pistol, Kurotsuki or Dark Moon, and pointed it straight at me. 

"I....What are you doing?!? I thought that you forgave me. I didn't-" Then, I noticed the bodies lying at my feet.

"M-Mom.....D-Dad..." I whispered, my eyes wide. I slowly slid my gaze down to my hands, my nails were sharp and my whole arm was covered in blood. Blood....of my parents..

"No, no you've got it wrong!" I shouted frantically to Isamashii. "I-I didn't do this! I couldn't of..."

I fell to my knees, it hurt..it hurt so badly..

My heart...it hurts...The guilt...it's starting to eat me alive..

"Kill me...please, I beg you..." I whispered, tears welling up in my eyes. However, something, deep within me, struggled to come out. And....it did.

Suddenly, my head ached and my vision blurred, everything in front of me turned fuzzy. My throat started to burn continuously and so did my tattoo. I watched as my hair grew longer and turned a hollow black. What is this...?

I looked up at Isamashii and I was suddenly hungry for the spiling of his blood too. I smiled in pleasure as I was about to pierce his soft skin with my nails, then I heard the blast of a gun.

I fell to the ground, drawing in ragged breaths. I heard footsteps and saw Isamashii walking towards me.

"I knew it, I knew you would turn into a beast eventually." He picked me up by the fabric of my dress. "Kyou-Chan, you've become nothing but a beast who thirsts for blood. So, you deserve to die alone."

He let me go and Isamashii walked off, I was left all alone...

That's my worst nightmare..All along...

To die all alone...

Soooooo How was that?!?

2 Votes

2 Comments

Then, I'll upload more:)

~Kira