My Vampire Angel

Author's Note: Haha, I'm kinda ashamed that I used this idea again....If any of you read my Bleach fanfic "Silent Beauty" then, you should remember that I also had my character think she was seeing an angel...

Zero's POV:

I stood on the edge of the Cross Academy gates, staring down at the many stairs the lead to the road. Was I really gonna go after Kyoudai?

I shook my head, of course I was. She was my girlfriend, wasn't she? Well, if I am gonna do this, I should check Sara Shirabuki's place first. I hadn't heard anything from the Hunter's Association about the "Pureblood Assassin" lately, so I figured that she was at Sara's for something. Or maybe Sara has done something to her...

I gritted my teeth and dashed down the steps.

Kyoudai...

I'm coming, please don't die...

Kyoudai's POV:

I curled up, sobbing, against the red sand.

How long have I been in this hell? Days, weeks, months? I couldn't tell. However, I could tell that my life was slipping away.

My wound, on my shoulder, still bled and I was feeling very faint. I could barely breathe, my heart was beating quickly.

Am I gonna die? All alone?

Somewhere, in the back of my mind, I wished Zero would come and save me. However, I knew that was impossible, I would die in the next hour most likely. I'm gonna die...

I closed my eyes, wishing for a peaceful death. 

Even though, I knew I didn't deserve it.

Zero's POV:

As dashed down the dusty, dirt path that lead to the mansion I spotted a figure standing in front of the door. It seemed like a teenage girl with honey, golden colored hair. I pulled out Bloody Rose and crept behind her, the tip pressing against the back of her head. I could smell it in the air, the smell of a pureblood vampire.

"Who are you?" I asked, my finger inching on the trigger.

"Uh, um, I'm Karenko Hanadagi. I was looking for Kyoudai Itazuki, is this where she lives? I'm sorry to bother you..." The girl mumbled and I froze as Kyoudai's name left her lips.

"Why do you want to see her?"

"Well," She paused and turned to look at me. "I'm Kyoudai's friend, I came to check on her."

Friend? With Kyoudai? And she's a pureblood that Kyoudai was ordered to kill?!?!

I pulled my gun back, Kyoudai sure knew how to make friends...

I kicked open the door, Karenko a step behind me. We both stiffened as we smelled a brief scent of Kyoudai's blood. As I followed the scent, Karenko laughed.

"Oh, I get it now, you're Kyoudai's boyfriend! Aren't you?" She laughed. I turned and gave her a questioning look.

"So you are! Kyoudai told me about you, from the looks of it, you care a lot about each other." Karenko said with a cunning smirk. I groaned in my mind, damn Kyoudai...

Kyoudai...

I kicked open another door to reveal a winding, stone staircase. I could smell Kyoudai's blood, the scent was very strong.

My worry grew and I dashed down the staircase, unaware that I was seconds away from revealing my worst nightmare.

I pushed open a huge iron door to reveal a dark room. The walls were covered in smashed mirrors and the floor was covered in some kind of red ash or sand.

"K-Kyoudai...?" Karenko whispered from beside me.

I followed her gaze to see Kyoudai laying in a puddle of her blood, her eyes were lifeless. Her body dragging in ragged breaths.

"Kyoudai!" I shouted.

Kyoudai's POV:

"Kyoudai!"  A felt a distant voice calling to me. I fixed my blurry vision on what seemed a beautiful man with silver hair.

An angel..

Come to take me to heaven with him...

I felt the angel grasp me in his gentle arms, his lavender eyes filling with tears as he shouted my name again and again.

Don't cry, please don't cry angel...

I lifted my numb hand to wipe the tears from his cheeks with shaking fingers.

"Kyoudai?"

I felt tears slide down my own cheeks as my body grew cold.

"Don't....cry..."

Haha, sorry about switching point of views so much but, it made more sense that way..

VOTE

COMMENT

Then, I'll Upload:)

~Kira <3