Chapter 1

Kang Seulgi

"Yow, Dude! Wazzup! Long time no see." Lisa yelled.

"Hey! Long time no see too, even though we just met yesterday." We laughed at my remarks.

We have just met yesterday, because we hung out at the Mall.

Well, if you haven't guessed it, today is our first day back to school.

"Where's Jisoo?" I asked her after we gave each other a "bro hug."

She grinned mischievously. "There she is! Still following her crush, still trying her luck. Good luck to her if they end up together!"

Smiling and shaking my head, I asked, "Is she still head over heels for Rosé?"

She nodded. "What else? Nothing has changed, bro." She chuckled.

"Fortunately, my Nini pays attention to me." She added.

Unlike them, I don't have a love life. But it's okay; I'm focused on my studies. Soon, we'll graduate with just one stride left.

We are currently in our fourth year of college, though we are pursuing different courses. Jisoo is taking Bachelor of Arts in Acting because she dreams of becoming an actor and being seen on television. Since childhood, she has wanted to be on TV, so when she grew up, she promised herself she would become an international actor.

Lisa, on the other hand, is pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Culinary Arts. It's obvious that she wants to be a chef, and it works out perfectly because her parents own one of the largest and most successful restaurants and hotels in the world. She mentioned that one of the reasons she chose this course is that she wants to cook delicious food for Jennie once they become a couple.

As for me, I'm taking a Bachelor of Music in Music Performance. Singing and dancing have been my passion since I was a child. I aspire to compose my own music and become a successful singer. I also love dancing; it brings me comfort and tranquility. I dream of performing in front of thousands of people, showcasing my talent, passion, and love for music and arts. Music is an art form, and I express it through singing, dancing, composing, and arranging songs.

"Let's go, Dude. Classes are starting, and it won't be nice if we're already late on the first day, right?" Lisa said as we heard the bell signaling the start of our class.

I nodded and started walking. "Shouldn't we check on Jisoo first?" I asked her.

"Nah, we'll see him during break time. I'll head this way, Dude. See you later!" She said her goodbye and saluted before heading off.

I saluted back and began walking towards our department. It's been two years since the three of us moved here to the Philippines to continue our studies. In case you're wondering, we came from different universities, and we only met on our first day as third-year students.

Jisoo came from Berlin, Germany, where their family business is based. Lisa came from Philadelphia, USA, as it was one of the best schools for Culinary Arts. As for me, I came from Seoul, South Korea.

The reason we all ended up in the Philippines is that both our families originally planned to have a vacation here, but they ended up liking it so much that they decided to live here, and we continued our studies here as well.

We first met when the three of us bumped into each other, and upon realizing that we were all new to the school, we decided to hang out. We became even closer when we discovered that we had similar aspirations and backgrounds. Yes, in short, all three of us are intersex.

Technically, we are considered women because we still have a woman's body figure, but instead of a vagina, we have dick. Pretty straightforward, huh?

Enough of that. As I arrived at the classroom, I immediately chose a seat at the back. Sitting at the back is better than the front or midway; the professors don't pay much attention to the back, and when it comes to recitations, those at the back are usually called last.

"Classmates, quiet! We have a new professor, and it won't leave a good impression if we're not well-behaved, right? So let's respect and keep quiet to make a good impression on her," our class president, Hugo, yelled.

Hugo is respected by everyone as the class president. It's not easy being a class president, especially when you're also a student and have added responsibilities.

"Noted, sir!"

"We understand, sir President!"

Some of my classmates replied. We all said yes and stayed silent, waiting for the new professor to arrive. This school isn't overly strict, but each class may have its own set of rules.

I put on my headset while we waited. I wonder why our previous professor was replaced; they taught well.

I quickly removed my headset when I noticed a woman coming to the front and placing her things on the table. She must be our new professor.

"Class, stand up!" Shina, our vice president, yelled.

We all stood up to greet the professor.

"You may now be seated, and good morning to all of you."

We sat down and waited for her instructions. I hope she won't give us an activity right away.

"Allow me to introduce myself." We gasped as she removed her mask. Her cold aura filled the classroom.

Even so, we were all captivated by her beauty. I found myself staring; she was gorgeous and beautiful. I placed my hand on my chest as I felt my heart racing faster than before. Why is it beating so fast? I've never felt like this before.

"I am Bae Joohyun, DMA (Doctorate of Musical Arts), just graduated last December, and I'm 25 years old," she said coldly.

Wow! She's only 25 and already has a DMA? She's just three years older than me?! She's incredibly talented. I can tell from the way she speaks that she's exceptional, powerful, and in control. Her appearance exudes intelligence and attractiveness.

If you're not familiar, the Doctorate of Musical Arts is like a PhD but focuses more on performance, composition, or theory.

"You can call me Ms. Bae or Ms. Irene, and I don't allow anyone to call me anything else. I'll be your professor for two subjects, Composition and Concentration 6. However, for your Concentration subject, I am only allowed to select one student from your class."

"The rest will go to my Co-Professors, Ms. Park Sooyoung, and Mr. Kim Taehyung. There are two rules in my class. The most basic is never be late, or else you'll be marked as absent for that day. Second, whenever I call your name for a recitation, you have to showcase at least one talent. Do I make myself clear?"

We all nodded. "Yes, Ms. Bae."

Her gaze scanned the room, and she seemed to pause when our eyes met. Her eyes showed longing and love? What!

I blinked twice. Was it just my imagination, or did she smirk at me?

"For today, let's start our class by getting to know each other. You probably know each other already, but I don't, so why did you choose this course?" She added.

"But before you answer that, get a yellow index card and write your name and age. Then give it to me."

Luckily, I had come prepared for today, and I had brought a yellow index card. After writing my name, I stood up to submit it.

As I placed my index card on her table, I was about to return to my seat when I heard her whisper. "Baby"

"Bogo sipeoyo, Jagiya."