Chapter 8

Kang Seulgi

"Dude! How are you?" Jisoo asked and put her hand on my shoulder.

"You act like we haven't seen each other in a long time." I replied, removing her hand.

She laughed. "We missed you. I heard you went on a date with Ms. Bae. You like her, huh? Why are you keeping it a secret from us?" She grinned.

I rolled my eyes at her. "She just treated me as a way of saying thank you. Don't make an issue out of it."

"Whatever! Anyway, come later, okay?"

I looked at her in confusion. "For what? What's happening?"

"We are hosting a party at our bar, later at 8 pm." She answered.

"Why? What's the occasion?" I asked.

She shrugged. "Nothing special. We just missed partying! And our partners— I mean, my partner is also coming." She laughed.

I nudged her. "Tsk! You don't have to remind me that I don't have a partner." I left because I still have class.

"See you later, Dude! Come, okay? Don't be absent, there will be lots of beautiful girls there later!" She shouted.

I just shook my head and didn't look back. I'll think about whether I'll go or not. I don't have anything to do later, but I feel lazy to go out.

When I arrived in the classroom, Ms. Bae was not there yet, so I closed my eyes. I didn't sleep much last night because I kept thinking.

"Thank you for the food and for sharing with me, Ms. Bae." I thanked her.

We talked for a long time in the café and we didn't realize it was already night.

She offered to take me home but I refused at first. But she was persistent, so I agreed.

I looked at her when she was silent. Here we go again, my heart racing because of her gaze.

That's why I feel uncomfortable with her stares, even my sleeping heart can't be still.

There's something in her eyes that draws me in. That's why as much as possible, I avoid making eye contact and her eyes seem familiar. I feel like I've seen them before, somewhere, but I can't remember.

"Uhh.. Miss? Thank you for the treat and the ride. I-I'll go down now, take care." I said nervously. I don't usually talk like this to girls, but when it comes to Ms. Bae, I stumble.

I was surprised when she leaned closer. "Why are your eyes closed?" She chuckled.

I avoided her gaze. That's embarrassing. I thought she was going to kiss me but she removed my seatbelt.

Nice move, Ma'am, but you can't beat a player just like that. I'll show you how it's done.

I cleared my throat. I did the triangle method while licking my lips then bite my lower lip. I saw her aura change.

I mentally smirked. Yeah, that's it. Fall into my trap.

I slowly moved my face closer to hers. I caressed her cheeks softly using my thumb. I brought my lips closer to hers, intentionally leaving some space so I could smell her minty breath.

I moved my face closer. "Ma'am, I said thank you. Take care, and don't think about me too much, baby. I still want to taste your lips next time, so be careful when driving home."

She closed her eyes. "I wonder what your lips taste like, baby."

I chuckled as I moved away from her. Success! She thought she was the only one? This is my forte.

I cleared my throat when her eyes were still closed. Looks like she's still waiting for my lips.

I grinned when she opened her eyes. "Thank you, Ms.! Take care." I said goodbye and quickly got out of her car.

Nice one, Seulgi!

That's why your Auntie lack of sleep.

I'm still thinking about what happened last night. Why can't I get it out of my mind?

I felt someone staring at me so I slowly opened my eyes. My heart almost jumped out of my chest when the first thing I saw was Ms. Bae's face.

She was so close. "Why are you sleeping in my class, Ms. Kang?" She asked sternly.

"I-I'm not sleeping, Ms. I just closed my eyes for a moment because my eyes hurt." I made an excuse.

She nodded. "Okay, if you say so. Everybody, get out except for someone named Kang Seulgi. Now!"

My classmates quickly stand. "Oh, don't forget to bring your stuff. Then go straight to the library, you have an activity there. Make sure you pass it only until today."

"You may leave now!" My classmates left immediately, leaving only the two of us in the classroom.

Geez! What did I do wrong this time? "Now, Kang Seulgi."

She pulled my collar and dragged me toward her chair. "Sit."

"Let me get this straight. You are not going to the bar later, okay?"

"B-But why? My f-friends will be there." Damn! Why am I stuttering?! This girl is really something.

"Just do what I said. If I find out that you're going later, then be ready for punishment." She went in front of me and leaned down.

"You won't like it when I'm mad, baby. So, follow me." I swallowed. I can smell her perfume. She smells so good, it's kind of turning me on.

"Now, you have to pay for the debt. You thought I forgot? You still owe me."
"W-what? W-what debt—"

She sat on my lap and encircled her arms around my neck. "This."

My eyes widened as I felt her lips touch mine. "Kiss me back, baby. This is how you pay your debt. I've been dying to taste your lips again. Kiss me, baby. Until we run out of breath." She pulled my head and kissed my lips again.