Chapter 6

Kang Seulgi

I woke up because of the bright sunlight hitting my face. I rubbed my eyes before standing up to stretch.

My back was a bit sore due to my uncomfortable position and limited space. It was challenging to adjust.

I glanced at Ms. Bae, still deeply asleep, so I decided not to disturb her.

After my morning routine in the bathroom, I found Ms. Bae still asleep. I went downstairs to cook.

If you're curious about what happened after she kissed me, nothing happened between us.

"Baby, kiss me back," she said. I moved away slightly, about to respond when she fell asleep.

"Her longing for her partner is intense, and I'm unintentionally involved," I whispered to myself.

I adjusted her sleeping position and covered her with a blanket. Her beauty captivated me.

I brushed aside her hair covering her face and found myself touching her face.

"Hmm..." She groaned, drawing closer.

Suddenly, some memories flashed back...

"Baby, Jagiya, Honey! Catch me!" a woman shouted, and we laughed, playing around.

I laughed and started chasing her. "Gotcha!" I caught her and lifted her, but we both fell into the grass.

She squealed. "Yah! You're cheating!"

I laughed. "How can you say I cheat, baby? I'm just fast, and you're just slow."

She slapped my chest. "You! Just admit that you cheat!"

I raised both of my hands to surrender. "Okay, okay, you won. I surrender, I cheated." I fake-smiled.

She smirked. "Aha! See!"

I pouted. I can never win with this girl. But it's alright; according to Google, women are always right. Even though we're both girls, besides, I'm special.

Suddenly, she kissed my lips. "Don't pout, baby. You don't look cute doing that. Luckily, I love you; that's why you're still cute in my eyes." She chuckled.

I held her face and caressed it. "I'm so lucky to have you, baby. You're so beautiful."

"I love you so much," I softly said.

"I love you too, Jagiya," the woman said.

I suddenly snapped out of that dream; or is it memories? I can't see the woman's face. Her face is blurry, but I can see myself, and what we're doing.

If that's a dream, why does it feel so real? But as far as I know, I didn't get involved in an accident. So what is that?

"Seulgi?" I snapped out of my thoughts when a sweet voice called me.

I looked at her. "Oh hey, you're awake, Miss. How are you feeling?" I asked with a smile.

She smiled. "I'm good. I'm just wondering how did I get here at your place? The last thing I remember is we were at your car."

I scratched my neck. "Oh, about that–" I paused and breathed. "I brought you here because you fell asleep in my car. I was trying to wake you up, but you were in a deep sleep. I didn't have the heart to disturb you more, so I just brought you here."

"Don't worry, I-I didn't do anything to you. Ah, well, besides changing your clothes. But that's it! I swear my eyes were closed when I changed you. I didn't see anything–"