Chapter 5

Kang Seulgi

"Ma'am, wake up. Where should I take you? I gently shook her.

I've been trying to wake her up since a while ago, but I always fail. She's in a deep sleep.

It's getting late, so I'll bring her to my condo first. After parking, I carefully lifted her and placed her in my arms.

"Hmm... Jagiya, come back to me. I miss you so much," Ms. Bae suddenly said, asleep.

It seems like she misses someone. I wonder what happened; maybe their ending wasn't good, and she still remembers them.

"Good evening, Ma'am! Let us help you there," a staff greeted.

I shook my head. "No, it's fine. I can manage. Just open the elevator door, please. Thank you," I replied.

Once inside, I pressed floor 20. It's my favorite number, chosen when my parents gifted this condo. Just sounds nice, really.

I felt Ms. Bae press closer to me. "Hmm... You smell like my baby," she murmured.

I glanced at her. Her eyes were still closed, and her breath suggested deep sleep.

Perhaps she's sleep-talking?

She must be exhausted, especially after what happened earlier. My forehead furrowed as I recalled the events. I'll make sure she ends up in jail.

Poor Ms. Bae, if I hadn't arrived, who knows what might have happened. I enjoy intimacy, but I never force myself on anyone; it's not my style.

They approach me, reveal themselves, and how can I refuse? It's a blessing.

But lately, I've lost interest in being intimate with others. After that one-night stand with a girl whose name I can't remember, my body only craves her. Unfortunately, I can't recall her. The last thing I remember is her beauty, much like Ms. Bae.

Look at this sleeping girl; I can't take my eyes off her. So beautiful! I wonder if she has a boyfriend. With her beauty, it's impossible she doesn't.

Erase, erase! I shake my head.

What am I thinking? She's a professor; I shouldn't be thinking like this. We can't be together, and I'm sure I'm not her type.

Judging by her looks, she likes someone calm, neat, probably not clumsy, and male. According to her friends, who are also my friends, she's straight. I guess?

The elevator doors opened, and I exited. I reached the door but didn't know how to open it. I can't just lay her down; the floor is dirty, and the card is in my bag.

I sighed. Why does it have to be this hard? Ms. Bae is lucky; she's the first woman I've brought here. I don't bring Lisa and their partners here; I'm elusive.

I don't know what got into me, deciding to bring her here. I better get high grades. Kidding!

After some struggling, I managed to get the card from my bag and tapped it. Phew!

My arms are getting tired. Ms. Bae isn't heavy, but I've been carrying her for a while.

I kicked the door closed and walked straight to my bedroom. I laid Ms. Bae on the bed and changed into new clothes.

I'm torn; should I change her or not? Her clothes look uncomfortable, but I don't trust myself with boundaries.

What should I do?

In the end, I changed her clothes. It was a struggle; I kept trying to look away. I focused on changing her top first, attempting not to look, but it was difficult.

She has nice breasts, not too small, not too big. Just right; just right for my hands. Jeez! Very bad, focus, Seulgi!

After that, I changed her skirt to pajamas. Thankfully, Ms. Bae was wearing cycling shorts, and nothing was visible—

"Phew! Good job, self!" I whispered to myself.

The only problem now is where I'll sleep. We can't share a bed, and I don't have a guest room.

Ah! I'll just use a pillow as a barrier; that should do it.

I was about to leave to get extra pillows when Ms. Bae held my wrist and pulled me down, causing me to lay on top of her.

My eyes widened; I was about to get up when she encircled her arms around my neck. "Hmm," she hummed.

"Stay, don't leave me," she mumbled.

Is she awake?

I tried to stand again, but she tightened her grip. "Ms. I need to stand," I said.

But nothing changed; she clung to me even more.

"Baby, don't leave me. Stay with me, please," she begged.

Is she mistaking me for her partner? Maybe she's dreaming about her and her partner.

"Ms—"

"Jagiya, shut up. I'll kiss you if you talk again. You're noisy," she grunted.

My forehead creased. Okay? What the! I better get up before it leads to something more.

Using my strength, I slowly lifted myself. I was about to stand when she pulled me back down and kissed my lips.

My body literally froze. Ms. Bae is kissing me!

"Baby, kiss me back."

***

I'm back! Sorry if I take too long to update. I'll update often na. Only if I have free sched ^_^