Show Me the Stars (a Doctor Who Percy Jackson Crossover)

A/N

Sooooo first ever Watty post!!! Yay!!! So i figure nobody will read this crap anyways so what the Hades!!! I'll post it. I've already finished it actually. I will post chappies one and two after this and if i get one vote on any of the three, ill post more!!! I just want to c if its worth the effort. Soooooo enjoy!!! And if anyone is bothering to read my crap tell me what u think!!!!

~
Lexi

**********************************

My name is Nessarose Turner. I am 16 years old. And I am half god.

My mother was a mortal named Jane Oswald. She came to America from England. My father is the Greek god of the dead, Hades. (He told my mother his name was Mark Turner. The name stuck.) I live at Camp Half-Blood, a camp for demigods like me.

It is a tradition at camp to write down a story or memoir about your greatest quest or journey, so that it might help another half-blood survive. I could write about the titan war, or the prophecy that was so very close to being mine, as I was only saved by being unclaimed. But this is the story of how I met the most brilliant person in all of creation. This is the story of how I met the man who travels about, claiming never to intervene, but always doing so in the end. This is the story of how I met the man who sits, alone in a little blue box, his friends never staying long enough. This is the story of how I met the man who watches civilisations burn, and races die. This is the story of how i met the Doctor.

************************************

Ok i totally forgot about disclaimers!!!! I could be boring and just say what I don't own or i could steal graces (who wrote percabeth five years later) disclaimer idea.

DISCLAIMER!!!!

Nessa: gods Lanie that was overly dramatic

Me: yeah i know I'm sorry Nessa.

Nessa: oh and btw Elena only owns me. Doctor Who belongs to bbc and Percy Jackson belongs to rick Riordan

Me: *sobs* i wish i owned Doctor Who!!!! But oh well. And Nessa I'm sorry I'm so sorry in advance

Nessa: whaaaaaaaaat?

Me: LOOK A DISTRACTION!!!!!! *runs other direction*