Epilogue

A/N

Ok i have two epilogues which u don't really need to read. But they were sad to write and i cried writing the first one. There is something wrong with me Ik

~

Lexi

************************************

Chiron stared out of the Big House's window. Campers were moving on to their afternoon activities. The Mist was back to normal.

All the heroes who had set off to recruit new campers were back. All but one.

The Doctor sat alone in his TARDIS holding what was left of his friend.

"Take her home." He told his TARDIS quietly. The buttons and switches moved on their own. Then the silver lever moved down and the TARDIS landed on half blood hill.

Chiron looked out the Big House window again. He saw a blue box, sitting on top of half-blood hill, just inside the border. A man walked out, holding a long, limp package covered in a sheet. He made his way through the camp, ignoring the wide-eyed stares of the other campers. He stopped at the Big House porch. Chiron wheeled over and opened the door. Chiron's heart filled with dread. The package he was holding was not a package. It was a body. Nessa's body.

"You better come in." The old man in the wheelchair said to the Doctor. He stepped inside the two story colonial house, and followed the man into a room with a faded ping-pong table. The old man nodded to the table, and the Doctor gently set Nessa's body down on top.

"Who are you? How did you get her body?" The man asked.

"I'm the Doctor. She... she died saving the Mist. I was helping her. She was killed by a Krillitane. It punctured her left lung and cut her heart. There was nothing I could do. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." The Doctor said trying not to cry, or look at her dead body.

"How did you meet her? I am her teacher Chiron." Chiron said biting his upper lip.

"I was working as a teacher in Moffat High. I thought she was a Krillitane because of the Mist surrounding her..." the Doctor explained. He told Chiron the story of how Nessa helped save the Mist, and how she died in the process. Chiron listened patiently to the explanation, frowning when it came to a close.

"But how did you know all this? How did you know how to stop what was blocking the Mist?" Chiron questioned him.

"I'm not from this planet. Neither are the monsters that hunt your camp. We come from a long way away." The Doctor answered. Chiron began to say something when the door burst open, and Annabeth walked in. She took one look at the body on the table then at the men sitting around it. She covered her mouth with her hands

"Oh my gods." She muttered through her fingers. She backed out the door and ran out of the Big House.

"I should go explain." Chiron sighed. "Annabeth was one of Nessa's only friends. Perhaps you should leave." Chiron suggested. The Doctor nodded and stood up. He pushed away the part of the sheet covering Nessa's head, and kissed her forehead softly.

"I'm sorry Nessa. I'm so sorry." He wispered. The Doctor took one last look at his friend and walked out the door. He walked into the TARDIS tears running down his face, and pulled the silver lever. The TARDIS dematerialised, and the man inside was lonelier than ever.

************************************

A/N

So. Depressing. Anyways when my BFFL read this she said i made him seem like a pervert. So just to clear that up INTENTION WAS FATHERLY NOT PERVERTISH!!!!! Gods people. I still love u Muchhetti Spaghetti!! Lol. That's my nickname for her. She hates it. Anyways... yeah. I didn't really edit this one cuz i didn't want to reread it. Which is a terrible reason. But it was sad. :'(

DISCLAIMER

Doctor: I'm still mad at you Elena!!! You made me seem PERVERTISH and you don't even own me!!!!!

Me: I'm SORRY FOR THAT ALREADY IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FATHERLY !!!! AND YEAH I DON'T OWN YOU!!!! U BELONG TO BBC!!!!!

Doctor: you didn't even bother to edit this chapter!!!! And you don't own Chiron CHB or anything else pj related!!!!

Me: yeah uncle rick owns that!!!! NOW GET OFF MY CASE DOCTOR AND LET ME GRIEVE THE DEATH OF MY FAVOURITE FICTIONAL CHARACTER IN PEACE!!!! *runs off sobbing*

Doctor: she always forgets to mention that this disclaimer idea is graces not hers