Chapter Four

A/N

Hey guys!!!! I hope more people read this because of @lozzanator s shoutout!!!! I hope i spelled that right!!!! If not just message me and I'll fix it. So because of lozzanators amazingness i dedicate this chappie to her!!! Enjoy!!!

~

Lexi

************************************

The bell rang and kinds flooded into the hall. They looked at the smashed lockers, and scraped celling but moved on quickly. I flipped my sword back into a knife. Suddenly the halfblood i had seen earlier walked into the hallway.

"Bye!" I told the Doctor running away. I caould hear him shouting for me to wait but i didnt have time. I made a beeline towards the demigod and grabbed his arm.

"Who the hell are you?" He asked me bewildered.

"I'm help. Come with me." I say as i drag the kid away from his friend and pull him out the huge thick wooden doors. He tried to escape, but I have a very tight grip. I pull him out the door and we step into the bright sunlight, where he finally manages to get rid of my arm.

"What do you want?" He asked, rubbing the red mark I had made on his forearm

"To help you. Look we havent got much time, but have you ever seen things that shouldn't exist? Like i one eyed man or a talking bull?" I ask quickly. The boys poker face disappears and is replaced by fear as he slowly nods his head.

"That is because, long story short, every greek myth you have ever known is real. The gods exist, and youre a child of one of them." He looked at me like I was crazy, but I had him hooked.

"Im a halfblood as well. But the demigods are cursed. We have a magical scent that attracts monsters, and right now that scent is stronger than its ever been, so-"

"Quite right Nessarose Turner. The scent was just to easy to follow." A female voice says from behind me. I whirl around, and find myself face to face with a girl who looked about my age. I cursed, realising too late that the screech the last monster had uttered was a reinforcement call. I couldn't fight and protect the kid at the same time. There was only one other plan...

"RUN!" I yelled and i started sprinted towards the end of the block where the safe point was set up. The new boy followed. Than i realised that it was simply too far away, we would never make it... together. I ran into an alleyway, and the new halfblood followed. I figured i had about thirty seconds before it showed up. I turned to the boy and realised I hadnt even asked his name.

"Whats your name?"

"Mark."

"Ok Mark. This is what you have to do. On the count of three make a sprint for the end of the block. At the end of the block theres a safe point. You make it there you can get to camp, the only truly safe place for demigods. Got it? When you get there you can tell them Nessa sent you and that she'll be at camp soon ok?"

"Got it." Mark said, his expression hard and determined. I flipped out my sword, and edged to the end of the ally.

"One two... THREE!" I shouted and ran out to face the monster. Mark turned and ran for the safe point. The krillitane was in its true form now gargoyle head and leather wings. I slashed and hacked, but didn't manage to hit it. I was still exausted from my last fight. I hoped Mark had reached the safe point, because I was running out of energy. Finally it slammed me against the brick wall of the school building, snarling. It slammed my hand against the wall and I dropped my sword. It raised its talons, preparing to kill. I shut my eyes and hoped it wouldnt hurt too much. Suddenly a high frequency noise hit my ears. I opend my eyes to see the Doctor, with his blue tipped device raised in front of him.

"RUN!" He yelled as the krillitane shrieked in pain, loosening its tight grip. I ran down the long street with the Doctor in front of me. He turned into an allyway and I followed him. He ran up to the blue box I had seen earlier unlocked it and ran inside.

"Doctor!" I yelled angerly. Following him in the box. The sight that greeted me was impossible. I ran outside and ran around the box seeing all its four sides, than running in again. The impossible sight was still there.

"Its bigger on the inside!" I say in amazement.

************************************

A/N

Ahh that never gets old!!!! Chappie five up in five!!!!

DISCLAIMER

The Doctor: that catchphrase doesn't belong to you elena!!!!

Me: Ik Doctor. You the TARDIS and the "it's bigger on the inside" quote belong to bbc.

Doctor: Nessa is the only character you own!!!! You need to be more original!!!!!

Me:HEY!!!! I OWN MARK AS WELL!!!!!

Doctor: yeah but his idea goes to rick Riordan!!!!!!! Well him being a halfblood anyways...

Me: yeah why don't you try and write a short story fan fiction crossover!!!!! You wouldn't be able to think of the amazing plot twist i have planned for later!!!!!

Doctor: plot twist?

Me: I SAID NOTHING!!!! LOOK THERE'S AN AMAZING DISTRACTION!!!!! *runs other direction again*

Doctor: we should really stop falling for that...

Nessa: yeah and she doesn't even own this disclaimer idea. It goes to grace