Chapter Two

A/N

Chappie two!!! And I'm sure nobody bothers to read this story, let alone my boring as hades authors notes. So ALLONS-Y!!!

~

Lexi

************************************

I sit at the top of Half-Blood hill next to Thalia's pine tree. After my adrenaline rush at the meeting, my idea seems more and more feeble. But it was already in action. I could see the satyrs having a discussion by the strawberry fields pointing at maps and campers packing up to go on their solo missions. The more I think about it, the more stupid this sounds! What if somebody gets hurt? What if we dont save anybody, only make losses of our own?

"Having second thoughts?" Somebody asks from behind.

I jump up and whisk around. Annabeth. I relax and sit back down. She joins me.

"A little" I admit, "what if we dont save, only lose?"

"That may be a risk we have to take. Like you said we cant just leave the kids to die."

That much was true. Leaving them helpless was definitely out of the question.

"I wonder what the mortals think about all this." I wonder aloud.

Annabeth grinned, "Actually most think that its a huge convention where thousands of people are cosplaying as greek monsters.

"I guess the Mist still works to some degree than." I say, laughing. We sat there a moment before I said

"Well I leave in the morning. I hope this wasn't a mistake"

"I dont think so. This will help. I know it." says Annabeth confidently.

"Thanks Annabeth." I say, giving her a hug. I hope you find Percy. We need him."

She nods and bites her lip. I leave her staring at the road leading up to camp.

The next day i leave at my assigned time, 5:45 AM. I had to leave early enough to be able to get into my new school, Moffat High, located in the outskirts of NYC. Chiron had done a quick but sufficient Mist job, with the little that was left, to get us into new schools. I take a taxi, and examine the fake schedule I was given. It wouldn't matter I didnt have time to follow it. I had to find the halfblood located here and get them to the safe point about a block away. As i get out of the taxi I notice a blue box sitting in an alleyway. Moffat High was a huge Cathedral-like building, with high doors and tall useless looking spires. I stare up at the thick wooden doors. I take a deep breath, and rub the swiss army knife in my pocket. when I pull out the knife, it expands into a full sized sword. Without the Mist I estimated about thirty more seconds before an attack. Concentrating hard i snap my fingers. The air around me shimmered, and I could feel the Mist's magical protection around me. This might not be so hard. My schedule said my first period was "Investigation in Science" in room B204. As I ran down the hallways, i was turning my senses on high, for halfbloods or monsters. I didnt sense anything, good or bad, and finally i was forced to resign to finding B204. I slid into the classroom as the bell rang. I find a seat in the back of the class and glance around the students, on the lookout for demigods or monsters. I couldn't see anything right away, so I looked at the science teacher for the first time. He was tall, wearing a blue suit, and white converse shoes. He had a long brown overcoat slung over his swivel chair, and his hair stuck up in the front. He was unusual which scared me a bit. When you're a halfblood, unusual is usually trying to kill you. I studied him longer putting my senses on high again. He didnt feel like anything Ive ever felt before. Sort of good, but extremely powerful and for some reason sad. Very sad. As if he had just lost someone he loved.

"Hello! My names John Smith, but just call me Mr. Smith. I am stepping in for your other teacher as he debates quitting his job after winning the lottery." Mr. Smith says very fast. He had a british accent. As he goes on to explain the lesson about nutrons and electrons and whatever else, i look around at each student, trying to see through what was left of the magical barrier. Suddently I got something, at the boy sitting three seats to the left, two rows ahead. A halfblood. No doubt about it. A powerful one too. How he had managed to keep out an attack was beyond me. I would have to corner him after class. The bell rang and I jumped up and made my way towards the demigod. Suddently a hand grabbed my arm. I twist it around to lose the grip and turn to face the grabber. Its Mr. Smith, his face angry and revengeful.

"What?" I snap at him angrily, glancing over my shoulder for the halfblood. He had ready melted into the crowd! How was I going to find him now, there were over 500 people in this school!

"What do you want?" I ask angerily.

"I want you to get off this planet!"

************************************

I am totally in love with this man!!! Maybe that's unhealthy... anyways disclaimer time!!!!

DISCLAIMER!!!!!

The Doctor: Elena why did u make me look like i have anger management issues??? U don't even own me!!!!!

Me: sorry Doctor. U just lost rose. And u belong to bbc, I'm just an insane demigod with an obsession with David Tennant

Doctor: Lanie get a grip. And u don't own Annabeth or CHB either.!!!!!

Me: i know!!!! I'm sorry. Camp belongs to uncle rick and so does Annabeth. I own Moffat high though

Doctor: was that foreshadowing?

Me: LOOK ANOTHER DISTRACTION!!!!

*runs other direction*

Nessa: she doesn't even own this disclaimer... the idea belongs to grace. And u really should find out her username Lanie

*bows*. It's midnight but i can't sleep. So I'm writing disclaimers