Afterword

A/N

I don't particularly like this part. It's only purpose was to tie up lose ends and it's not very well written. Oh well. U can try to enjoy it. It'll be hard

~

Lexi

***********************************

A few of you may be wondering how I managed to tell my story if I died in it. As a child of Hades, I remember my life on earth and all the things I did on it. I remember every detail of my time with the Doctor. When I came to the Underworld, I was placed in Elysium, the hero's section, for dying in order to save the Mist. My half brother Nico DiAngelo came to visit me. He told me what happened after I died, how the Doctor brought my body back to Camp Half-Blood, where they burned it covered in a jet black shroud. He also told me that, because of my determination to save the unclaimed, I had saved dozens of lives. He told me how Mark had made it safely to camp, and that he was fitting in well. He also told me that the Doctor had not been seen since he returned my body. I knew that was only to be expected. Of course he would go on alone, seeing all of time and space without a hand to hold. That's when I knew I had to tell my story, about the Doctor and the Mist and my death. I told Nico my story and he wrote down the very words you are reading now. I don't like being dead. I know my fate was altered by the Doctor, and that I shouldn't have died. But it was worth it. Every second I spent with him made me feel more alive than I have ever felt in my entire life, and in the end, that was worth death. Especially if my death saved countless others. I will never forget my time on earth, especially the time with the Doctor. I will never forget how he promised to show me the stars.

************************************

A/N

Yeeeeeah. Awful ending Ik. That was

the very last part. I guess it's more of a short story. So it's a Percy Jackson Doctor Who crossover short-story fan fiction. Bleh that's a mouthful. So I'll just let it stew here for a while and see if anyone reads it. Anyways i currently have 19 reads!!!! I thought it wouldn't even get one so thank u thank u thank u!!!!!! I LOVE U GUYS EVEN IF THERE ARE ONLY NINTEEN AND AN ESTIMATED TOTAL OF TWO WILL ACTUALLY READ TO THE END!!!!!!!! It's my first writing project outside of school, so that's y it stinks. Sorry. But yeah. Over and out. OH WAIT!!!!! SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO LOZZANATOR!!!! I love u Lauren!!!! Can i call u Lauren? Cuz it takes forever to write out lozzanator... And i still dont know if i spelled it right. AND ANYONE WHO RANDOMLY FOUND THIS WITHOUT LAUREN'S HELP GO READ HER AMAZING PERCABETH FANFICTION!!!! NOW!!! Luv u guys even if u hate me for murdering Nessa!!!!!

Love Lanie!!!!

DISCLAIMER

Nessa: really Elena??? You just had to kill me huh.

Me: yeah I'm so sorry Nessa i didn't want to!!!! I SWEAR GAIA MADE ME DO IT!!!!!

Nessa: yeah I'm so sure. Especially since you don't own Gaia or Nico di Angelo or anything else pj related.

Me: no i don't. All rights to uncle rick!!!! And anything Doctor Who related goes to bbc

Nessa: i suppose you did try to warn us...

Me: i did!!!! But nobody listened!!!!!! WHY THE HADES DID YOU GO UP TO THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING NESSA?????

Nessa: because you made me!!!!!!

Me: *sobs* IM SUCH AN AWFUL PERSON!!!!!! *runs away sobbing*

Nessa: she seems to do that a lot. And she never remembers that this disclaimer was graces idea. And graces username is @jollymbear In case anyone's interested.

ALSO BE SURE TO CHECK

OUT MY HOUSE OF HADES FANFICTION!!!!!!