Chapter Three

A/N

Ok i lied. I didn't get a vote. But i did get three reads in under an hour!!!! Yay!!!! So i was like, eh nobody's gonna like it if i don't get to the good part (which sadly is the last chapter:() (lol that face looks funny) anyways i just decided to post more. Enjoy!!! (Though I'm sure nobody's reading)

~

Lexi

**********************************

That was about the last thing I was expecting to hear. I was thinking more along the lines of "WHY DID YOU NOT PAY ATTENTION?" Or "YOU NEED TO STOP DISTRACTING OTHERS!" Apparently that just isn't enough anymore.

"Excuse me?" I ask with one eyebrow raised.

"You heard me. Get of this planet. Whatever you're planning don't. If you've crashed I can give you a lift. Just get off! Because there is one thing you should know before you plan an attack. This world is defended!" He said with heavy emotion. I was starting to think this guy was either a bit insane or the Mist messed with his head or something.

"Um I live on planet earth. In case you didnt get the memo, aliens dont exist. So you can take your defender and-"

"Oh dont go for the innocent thing I hate that! I know you've got a perception filter on you! Just admit it!" He said running his hands through his hair.

"A perception what? You know what? Never mind! You're insane!" I say turning towards the door to leave. A buzzing noise forces me to turn around once again. Mr. Smith had pulled a long metal blue-tipped instrument from his inside pocket. "What the hell is that?" I ask bewildered.

"But you dont have a filter on you! What about the ship then... But its destroyed no room for technology" he muttered not listening to me.

"Can I leave now?" I ask, extremely annoyed that he had wasted the precious time I had to find that demigod. Suddenly the door opened, and student walked in. He was tall with blonde hair and brown eyes, tanned skin and a scar on his right arm. Mr. Smith looked up from his thing and frowned.

"Who are you?" He asked looking confused.

The boy ignored him and turned towards me "Nessarose Turner." My heart sank. It is a very very bad sign for a demigod for a random "person" to know your full name. It usually means they're trying to kill you. The boys head turned toward Mr. Smith "Doctor, we meet again" Confused as I was, I knew that this was adding up to bad news. I slipped my hand into my pocket and pulled out my swiss army knife, as much as I hated to use it, especially when the monster was in "human" form (which should have been impossible with the Mist almost gone)

"Who are you? I demand you tell me who you are, under section 19 of the Shadow Proclamation!" Mr. Smith said managing to look regal although what he was saying was obviously rubbish.

"Mr. Smith" i cautioned neviously "I think you should leave. I know who this is. You can go." I hoped he did leave, fighting whatever monster that was powerful enough to hide from us without the Mist was was going to be hard enough to fight without having to protect a mortal at the same time. Mr. Smith looked at me like I was insane.

"Oh Doctor. As if we even bothered with the Shadow Proclamation anymore. " the boy sneered. Than he exploded into a monster. He was a huge bat like creature, with leathery wings and a gargoyle head. Mr. Smith grabbed my arm and shouted "RUN!" I had little choice but to follow. The monster smashed his way through the school, denting lockers and scraping the celling with its huge wings. Most of the students had already gotten to their next class, which was good, because they would have been killed by the talons scraping the floor. I stop and turn to face the monster, flicking my knife out, untill it expanded into a three foot long, celestial bronze sword. Mr. Smith stared at my totally confused.

"What? What?? What???"

"Look at it this way Mr. Smith." I say my vioce shaking "its bigger on the inside"

"Oh its not smith its the Doctor" the Doctor groaned staring at the sword in my hand. "And put that away Im not here to fight it, i have to reason with it first."

Too late. The monster caught up with us and slashed its talons at me. I rolled and stabbed at its enormous wing, but it was faster than it looked. It flew to the side and my sword stabbed air, throwing me off balance. Its taloned foot kicked me to the ground but I used the momentum to roll and slash my sword again. It jumped back into the wall which was exactly what i needed. I dove for it and slammed the flat of my blade against its neck. It snapped at me with its huge gruesome teeth. I held my ground.

"Get out. Leave this city and don't come back. Swear on the river Styx! If you do i will find you and I will not show mercy again!" I snarled.

"I swear." The monster said angrily in its horrible raspy voice

"Wait!" The Doctor said, "I need to speak to him!"

"Hurry up then!" I said straining to keep my sword on the struggling beast.

"Who are you?"

"I am a krillitane." The monster said in a raspy voice

The Doctor groaned and then asked

"Why are you on this planet? "

"These Demigods of course!" The monster laughed a horrible evil laugh "they are ever so nutritious especially this one! She has the power of the earth in her veins!" My hand shook and not just from straining to hold the beast down.

"Just one last thing. I destroyed you and your family before. How are you still alive?" The Doctor asked apprehensively.

"Oh the half blood can tell you that!" The monster cackled and threw me off the wall, tucked its enormous wings in, and flew out the huge wooden doors. As it went it let out a loud ear piercing screech rather like a dog whistle magnified by 1000

************************************

BADABOOMBA!!!! Lol. Anyways if anybody is reading this (which I'm sure nobody is) if u have a spare moment could u either vote, or drop a comment? If u like it, don't like it, think it sucks, think it's amazing (which i only say because my BFF said that about it because she didn't know I was the one writing it:) Anyways if I have a spare moment ill post chappie number four.

*SPOILERS*

Ok not a super spoiler. But EPIC PLOT TWIST IN CHAPPIE SIX!!!!!!

DISCLAIMER!!!!!

Nessa: really? Krillitane??? U don't even own them!!!! Bbc does!!!!

Me: yeah Ik. Bbc owns the Doctor as well. I don't own anything to do with halfbloods or camp halfblood that goes to uncle rick

Nessa: ugh u even had to throw in some avatar!!!!

Me: i know I'm so distasteful. "The power of the earth" is kinda me making an avatar reference

Nessa: Lanie why are you watching that show???? It's for seven year olds!!!!!

Me: yeah i know. My insane awesome sister made me. IT'S ALL LUCIES FAULT!!!!! all avatar rights go to nickolodian.

Nessa: *facepalm* really???? Anyways she doesn't own this disclaimer idea either

Me: yes. That belongs to grace who's username i should fin out

Nessa: yeah u should. And what was that epic plot twist in chapter six about????

Me: LOOK IT'S A REALLY GREAT DISTRACTION!!!!! *runs other direction*