Chapter one

(Sorry in advance I'm not a quick updater my other stories can attest to that)

Ted came out of the Aeroplane toilet to return to his best friend coach beard and his 4-year-old daughter. Michelle only let him bring Bambi to England because she knew that their daughter would scream and cry the entire time he was gone, making it easier for everyone if she accompanied him to his new home.

He sat down and looked over at the seat next to him luckily Bambi was still out clutching her stuffed black wolf 'Derek', so he picked up his book and opened to his last page before a phone with his face on it was held in front of him. "Oi mate. This you?" a teenager asked smiling widely, "I believe it is" Ted answered smiling back. The boy perched on the armrest before putting an arm around him, "Oh man! Legend. Can I get an ussie?" he asked before he put his arm up and took a picture of the two of them, "That's dope". Ted chuckled as he thought back to the word that the boy used, "you know back where I'm from, we call those selfies". "Well, it's not myself, yeah? It's us, innit? "ussie"" he explained, "I like that" Ted replied not knowing what to say. "Wicked. You coaching football. Mate you are a legend for doing something so stupid. I mean, it's mental. They're gonna fucking murder you" the young blonde told him a bit too happy. "well, you know, I've heard that tune before. But here I am still dancing" The coach was still smiling he turned his head to quickly check on his sleeping daughter before turning his attention back to the boy in front of him. He called the American legend one more time before going back to his seat.

Sighing to himself Ted kneeled on his seat turning to his friend he pulled the book so he could see the cover, "what are you reading? Another soccer book? Coach you are a sponge. Come on hit me with a fun fact." He asked Beard whose eyes never left the book in front of him. "They don't say "out of bounds" they say "into touch"" beard informed him, "Okay you owe me five bucks if I sneak that into a sentence later" Ted bet with a smile, "you're on". They shook fingers as they made an explosion sound.

They decided to get some sleep as it was announced that the cabin would be dimming the lights. He pulled up Bambi's blanket so that it was covering her more before kissing her forehead, even though it was going to be hard to leave behind Henry he was glad that he had one of his kids with him.

The trio walked through the airport, well Ted and Beard walked Bambi wasn't awake enough to function yet so was being carried by Beard who could never say no to her. Luckily for him, she was light, as she was small for a 4-year-old. "You didn't sleep at all?" "not a wink. No, my brain just kept cooking. At first, I was thinking about not sleeping and then I was thinking about thinking of sleeping. And then pfft that's never good. Next thing you know they are handing out warm chocolate chip cookies and the planes landing" Ted rambled on. Beard turned his head to his friend, "I didn't get a cookie. Did you eat mine?" he asked, "I think you are blaming the wrong person" Ted smiled before gesturing to his daughter who was looking everywhere but Beards eyes, "You?!" he gasped dramatically.

Bambi was saved by their driver, "hey, how ya doin? My names Ted, this is Bambi and Beard." he gestured behind him. "whats yours?" he asked, "Ollie" "Ollie. All right." He smiled at Ollie, "I'll grab your bag" Ollie offers stepping forward, but he was denied "No ,no ,no ,Ollie. We packed them we'll carry them" Ted told him still smiling. Beard placed Bambi down as she grabbed her own mini suitcase which was mainly filled with stuffed animals with the exception of Derek who she was still holding. "We'd love to make a pit stop though".

They all stood in front of the tower bridge Bambi was on Teds shoulders grinning brightly; Ollie took their picture. Ted sent the picture to Michelle, before locking his phone. Ollie then dropped the trio off at the Richmond stadium, "you know how they came up with soccer? So these Victorian-era headmasters all they wanted to do was get the boys to stop masturbating" Beard informed Ted. "Daddy, what's masturbating?" Bambi asked, making the two adults stop walking and look at each other with wide eyes and panic on their faces, "why don't you ask someone else" Beard answered he was not prepared to tell her. Bambi turned to Ted with puppy dog eyes, "Look pumpkin the football pitch" he pointed to the field and started walking towards not wanting to make eye contact with his daughter knowing he would cave and have to have a very uncomfortable discussion about masturbating.