CHAPTER 2

[AUTHOR PERSPECTIVE]

Taehyung ran into his studio and slammed the door shut. He sat in the corner crying his tears out. He was hurt. Very hurt. The others decided to give Taehyung some space.

It's been a week now and Jungkook and Taehyung have been avoiding each other. It was a night out and pouring rain. Taehyung was walking while holding an umbrella over his head so he wouldn't get soaked. He heard some giggling noises and pecked around the corner to see what was making that noise. It was Jungkook and another girl. He saw them dancing in the rain and laughing. It broke his heart into pieces.

Jungkook stopped dancing and saw Taehyung in the corner watching while crying. Taehyung dropped his umbrella and ran away while crying. Even though they weren't dating anymore he was broken.

Just like that, another week has passed. They were both still avoiding each other but whenever Jungkook wanted to explain that rainy night Taehyung would just walk away and avoid him. The members have been feeling more pressured by the tension they both had. They didn't know what to do to help them.

While Taehyung was in his studio he heard a slight knock on the door. "Come in," he said. He smelled the food of Chinese. He immediately looked in that direction just to see his best friend Jimin with takeouts.

Taehyung: "Aww are those for me?" He asked earning a nod from Jimin.

Jimin placed the food on the table that was in the room and sat down on the couch. Taehyung sat beside Jimin and started to dig in the food. After a while, Jimin decided to break the silence.

Jimin: "I'm sorry for what Jungkook said to you," he said breaking the silence.

Taehyung: "Thanks Chimmy" He replied.

Jimin: "You know Jungkook told me and the others about that night you saw him dancing in the rain with a girl," he said after he finished chewing on the food.

Taehyung: "Did he now," he replied not wanting to know.

Jimin: "He said..." Before he could finish he was caught off.

Taehyung: "I don't want to know" he replied standing up and starting working again.

Jimin: "Tae...we don't want you to misunderstand the situation," he said standing up.

Taehyung: "What is there to understand?! I know what I saw Jimin! They clearly looked happy together! So, please! Don't mention it!" He yelled.

Jimin: "Alright," he said ending the conversation.

Without them knowing Jungkook heard everything. He heard the whole conversation. He was hurt that he knew it was his fault. Jungkook left before Jimin could see him.

Jungkook returned back to his studio and closed his door. Jungkook saw the girl who he was dancing with on that rainy day. Her name is Allison.

Allison: "Hey bunny," she said seducing Jungkook

Jungkook: "Don't call me that," he said in a cold tone.

Allison: "Why not? That's what your ex-boyfriend always called you," she said in a jealous matter.

Taehyung was heading toward the bathroom which was in front of Jungkook's studio. Once he got there he heard a girl's voice coming from Jungkook's studio. He put his ear on the door so he could hear better.

Jungkook: "Yeah! Because he gave me that nickname! Not you! Not anyone! But him!" he yelled.

Allison: "He broke up with you just move on now! You can love me instead!" she said touching Jungkook inappropriately.

Jungkook: "I know! But I still love him! And I know he still loves me! You and I! We're never gonna happen! I was drunk! I wasn't in the right mindset!" He said pissed.

Jungkook: "JUST GO AND STOP TOUCHING ME!" he yelled.

Allison: JUST ACCEPT THAT YOU LOVE ME! I CAN GIVE YOU THE BEST SEX YOUVE EVER HA-" Before she could finish her sentence the door barges open.

Taehyung: "Bitch! Who do you think you are? Trying to get your filthy hands on MY boyfriend!" He said incompletely jealous.

Jungkook was impressed and in complete shock. He just let Taehyung do all the talking.

Taehyung: "You mean nothing to Jungkook! And if you call him 'bunny' again I will rip you from limb by limb and slit your dirty ass throat!" He said giving the girl a slap on the face.

Allison: "Bitch!" she said leaving the room angry.

Jungkook: "That was hot," he said looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung: "Shut up! Be thankful I saved your ass from that annoying bitch!" he said not looking at Jungkook

Jungkook: "I am thankful" he said.

Taehyung was about to leave but Jungkook stopped him. He grabbed Taehyung by the arm and pulled him into a deep kiss.

END OF CHAPTER 2