CHAPTER 4

[AUTHORS PERSPECTIVE]

The next day, the two boys were in bed cuddling each other after they had a rough night. Jungkook was the first one to wake up. He pecked Taehyung on the forehead and went to the bathroom to take a nice warm shower.

After a couple of minutes, Jungkook had gotten out of the bathroom only in a towel. He noticed that Taehyung was awake. But not fully awake. He made his way toward his sleepy boyfriend.

Jungkook: "Good morning, princess," he said leaving another kiss on Taehyung's forehead.

Taehyung: "I'm not a girl" he replied in a sleepy tone.

Jungkook: "I know but you act like one sometimes" he chuckled.

Taehyung: "No I don't!" he replied while hitting my chest.

Jungkook: "Well you do wear girl clothes and it suits you, princess," he said while getting changed.

Jungkook: "Hurry up now princess we have to get ready for a run episode," he said reminding his boyfriend that they have an episode to film with the other members.

Taehyung: "Shit!" he said fully awake and making his way to the bathroom.

~Half an hour later~

Jungkook: "Tae! My love are you ready yet?!" He yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

Taehyung: "Coming!" He yelled back from upstairs.

Taehyung made his way downstairs to see Jungkook waiting there patiently.

Jungkook: "You look so beautiful my love," he said while holding Taehyung from the waist. He leaned in and kissed Taehyung on the lips. Taehyung kissed back and was standing on his tippytoes since Jungkook was taller than him.

Once they arrived at the destination they saw that all the staff had the cameras ready.

Jimin: "Hey you guys!" he said greeting Taekook.

Taekook: "Hey Chimmy/shorty" they replied.

After they all greeted each other they started filming the run episode.

~After 45 minutes of filming~

Jimin and Taehyung went to the mall without their boyfriends.

Jimin: You should try something on, Tae. And send your boyfriend a picture" Jimin said with a grin, mischievously. Tae's eyes widened.

Taehyung: "Are you crazy? I'm not wearing something like that just because I like girl clothes!" he exclaimed, glancing at the super revealing black set on display.

He had gone shopping with his best friend who had dragged him into this new lingerie store in the mall. Jimin rolled his eyes.

Jimin: "I didn't mean that one." he turned around and picked out a floral set that wasn't too revealing. It was beautiful and Tae could see himself wearing it.

Jimin: it's not as revealing but it'll get a rise out of him." he handed Tae the set and pushed him into a dressing room.

Taehyung was in front of the mirror in the dressing room taking a selfie showing off his new purchase. It fitted him perfectly, it was feminine and pretty. He ran his hands over the exposed skin of his tummy and thighs.

Taehyung: "He might go crazy over this" he giggled to himself. Taking his phone from the stool, he hit send and changed back into his regular clothes.

Once Taehyung got back home, he took off his shoes and jacket and headed upstairs. Opening the bedroom which he shared with his boyfriend, he found his boyfriend sitting on the bed, the phone in his hand. Jungkook heard Tae close the door and looked up.

Jungkook: "Had fun shopping, love? You must've had a blast. Especially sending that picture earlier." he stood up and walked towards the boy who was a bright shade of red like a tomato.

Taehyung: "I just wanted to show you what I bought. It was too pretty not to." he looked up at him with big innocent eyes. Jungkook hummed.

Jungkook: "Indeed it's very pretty. Are you wearing it right now?" he asked. Taehyung shook his head.

Taehyung: "I'll put it on right now for you" Tae didn't know where this sudden boost of confidence came from. Maybe from the way, his boyfriend looked a little too eager for him to wear the lingerie. It was almost comical the way Jungkook nodded.

Taehyung: "Alright then, wait here" he turned to go to the bathroom but Jungkook grabbed his wrist.

Jungkook: "But I wanna see you put it on," he said, pouting slightly. Tae shook his head.

Taehyung: "No way! You'll wait here and ill put it on in the bathroom. He said, suppressing a laugh at how fast he had sat himself down on the bed like a child.

Taking a deep breath Tae came out of the bathroom, his confidence suddenly leaving him. Jungkook on the other hand thought an angel had stepped out of the bathroom. Jungkokk beckoned him closer. He came with his head lowered, too why to look into his eyes.

Once he was in Jungkooks arms, he pulled him over so that his body is against him.

Jungkook: "You'll be the death of me, my love" he whispered against his ear, leaving a trail of wet kisses all the way to his collarbone.

The shrieked as Jungkook carried him in bridal style to the bed, laying him down. His eyes roamed over his body, taking in his exposed waist, the honey-like skin of his thighs, the red tint on his cheeks, and his lips that were parted, everything was inviting Jungkook to devour him right away like there was no tomorrow.

Jungkook: "You have no idea how much Im holding myself back right now. How badly I want to rip that sexy lingerie off of you and make love to you. But I won't do anything if you do not wish me to." he said playing with the bow that decorated the front of the top.

Taehyung inhaled before reaching to hold his hand.

Taehyung: "I-i want to do this. I want this" he uttered, kissing his boyfriend's fingers.

Jungkook: "Are you sure, my love? If you feel uncomfortable we can stop" he asked, caressing the back of his hand.

Taehyung: "Yes, I'm sure. I want you, Daddy" he replied. A moment later their lips were molded together in a desperate, messy kiss. Tae made quick work with Jungkook's shirt, while Jungkook undid his top throwing it in on the ground. Tae's panties came off rather quickly and he suddenly felt the cool air on his exposed skin.

Jungkook: "Don't you look beautiful...very beautiful" he said the last part in between kisses. After he had taken off his pants and boxers, he covered over him. Leaning over he opened the drawer and grabbed a condom, slipping it on.

Jungkook: "Good boy"

Taehyung inhaled deeply and right on the exhale Jungkook pushed in. His thighs trembled as they wrapped around his boyfriend's waist. Soft, erratic little pants and moans left his mouth open. Jungkook held still, letting Taehyung adjust to the feeling of being filled up again.

Taehyung felt like he couldn't breathe, his body taut from this pain, his fingers clawing at Jungkooks back for traction. Jungkook started pecking his lips repeatedly. He then started thrusting faster.

Jungkook was almost at his limit, struggling to keep his pace slow, he had the urge to pin the younger down and duck him right into the mattress. Soon Taehyung's orgasm came hitting him without warning making him let out a string of high-pitched moans.

After a few rounds, they called it a night.

Jungkook: "Next time you send me a picture like that when I'm at the studio, make sure you're ready for the consequences.

END OF CHAPTER 4