CHAPTER 3

Taehyung was about to leave the studio but Jungkook stopped him. He grabbed Taehyung by the arm and pulled him into a deep kiss. Taehyung couldn't fight back since he wasn't strong enough. He gave up and kissed Jungkook back wrapping his arms around his neck.

Just like that, it's been 1 month. They both forgave each other and promised each other to talk first in an argument.

Jungkook was currently playing video games until Taehyung came in and started distracting Jungkook.

All Taehyung wanted was cuddles and maybe some kisses. He just wanted his boyfriend's attention. He had been working at the studio with Jimin all day and he comes home to find his boyfriend pretty much ignoring his existence.

The younger remained at the counter, talking to himself when he suddenly felt a muscular pair of arms wrap around his waist, squeezing lovingly. Without hesitation, Taehyung leaned back into Jungkook's warm body and inhaled deeply, breathing in the familiar scent of his boyfriend. Warm and homely with a touch of pine.

He snuggled back further into Jungkook's cozy body, forgetting that he was supposed to be angry with him. He was finally getting some attention.

Jungkook: "Someone's needy today, hm?" he whispered into Taehyung's ear, leaving kisses along his jaw and down his neck. Taehyung sighed and pulled away from his boyfriend, trying desperately not to give in to his charming bunny.

Taehyung: "I wonder why that is...anyway, don't you have some video games to get back to? Seemed important earlier" Taehyung replied over his shoulder with a petty eye roll.

Jungkook only chuckled deeply before turning and walking back into the gaming room to continue his games.

The younger stood with his mouth open and stomped back into the room he had seen Jungkook go into.

Taehyung: "Did you just walk away from me?" No answer "Jungkook!" Taehyung called, walking closer to the older boy. Still no answer.
"Hello! I'm talking to you! Don't be so goddamn ru-"

Taehyung was pulled roughly down onto the older lap and caged in by Jungkook's arms that came around his sides to once again continue playing his game. Taehyung shifted slightly to try to get more comfortable from where he was yanked down onto his boyfriend, but Jungkook's hand came back to clamp down on his thigh, keeping him still.

Jungkook: "You said you wanted attention, I'm giving you all the attention you wanted. Now be a good boy and sit still while I finish this game" Jungkook raised an eyebrow, waiting for any protest, before turning back to his game, eyes once again concentrating on the screen in front of him.

Taehyung remained still for all of 10 seconds before he was fidgeting and shifting around on Jungkook's lap once again since he kept getting uncomfortable.

Jungkook hissed slightly before clearing his throat.

Jungkook: "Taehyung, baby stay still" and his attention was back on his game within a second and not on Tae.

A pout found its way to Taehyung's lips once more; he still wasn't getting the attention he wanted, and Jungkook was still paying more attention to that damn game than him. He had his ass resting on his boyfriends crotch. A mischievous grin suddenly replaced the pout on his lips as an evil idea popped into his dirty head.

If he wasn't going to give Taehyung the attention he wanted, Taehyung would just have to rile the older boy up so much that he'd have to pay attention to him.

Taehyung started with a small shift of his hips that could be seen as completely innocent. Nothing, Jungkook still looked completely unfazed. Taehyung pushed his ass back slightly, circling his hips a little bit on Jungkook's crotch.