CHAPTER 5

[AUTHOR'S PERSPECTIVE]

It's been 10 months since Taekook had gotten back together. They honestly forgot that they even broke up in the first place. Since then they've been really happy together. Not only were they BTS members, but Jungkook also owned a company. The Jeon Company. He was very successful and he didn't want his boyfriend to work too much so Taehyung would either stay at home and take care of Bam and Yeontan(Their dogs)or go work at the studio to work on music for ARMY'S.

Jungkook has been planning on proposing to Taehyung but when the time is right. Jungkook became very possessive toward his boyfriend and very clingy. He would only be cold-hearted when it comes to other people that weren't the members, fans, and staff.

Everyone in the company knew that Taekook was together again. Jungkook had a secretary named Josie. She tried very hard to seduce but nothing seemed to work. Jungkook was never interested.

It was 1:30 pm on a Thursday and Jungkook was currently at work. He had 20 minutes until his lunch break. Taehyung was currently on his way to drop off his lunch which he forgot at home earlier this morning.

Taehyung had just entered the building and was greeted by all the workers.

Ji-ho: "Hello Taehyung!" he greeted.

Taehyung: "Good afternoon Ji-ho! I'm here to drop off Jungkook's lunch," he said with a smile on his face.

Ji-ho: "Of course! Mr. Jeon is currently in his office! You can head up upstairs." he said responding to Taehyung.

Taehyung: "All right! Thank you Ji-ho!" he said and started walking toward the elevator to head up to the 3rd floor.

Taehyung got to the elevator and pressed the button to call the elevator down. Once the elevator arrived he made his way in and clicked the button to go to the third floor.

After a good few minutes, he arrived and stepped out of the elevator. He started making his way toward his boyfriend's office. Once he arrived he knocked on the door softly. Hearing a 'Come in' he turned the doorknob and stepped inside the room.

Taehyung: "Kookie, I arrived with your lunch!" he said walking towards Jungkook's desk. Jungkook looked up and saw what his boyfriend was wearing.

(NOT MINE! CREDIT TO THE OWNER)

Jungkook: "Dang baby! Wearing clothes like this?" he said not taking his eyes off of Taehyung

Taehyung giggled and made his way toward his boyfriend who still didn't stop looking at him. I mean who would not be able to look at Taehyung if he's wearing something like this? Jungkook grabbed Taehyung by the waist and pulled him onto his lap. Both of Jungkook's hands were on Taehyung's thighs squeezing them.

Jungkook: "You know baby, maybe you can be my lunch," he said with a smirk on his face still squeezing Taehyungs thigh.

Taehyung: "No one stopping you," he said with a tease.

Jungkook: "Such a tease now I see" he smacked his lover's thigh leaving a red mark and earning a moan from his cute boyfriend.

Taehyung stood up so he can change his position. He was now sitting on Jungkook's lap but facing him. Face to face. They both started making out not caring if anyone walked in. After a few minutes of making out.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung by the hair and pulled him down onto the floor and bring him toward his cock. Taehyung started giving Jungkook a blowjob. Hitting the back of his throat with a grunt. Jungkook spread his legs wider and smirks when he hears Taehyung choke.

Taehyung pulled back and gave Jungkook the needy face. Letting him know that he wants it.

Jungkook: "Beg for it baby," he said with a smirk on his face.

Taehyung: "Please Daddy, I'm a good boy! Please fill me up with your cum until I get pregnant!" he said with complete confidence.

Jungkook lifted Taehyung's body and placed him on top of the desk. Pinning his hands and the smirk never left his face. He started kissing Taehyung roughly and sucked his skin. Surely leaving a few marks. Taehyung let out a low moan. Just like that Jungkook ripped off Taehyung's clothes along with his and started fingering the bottoms hole. He started with 3 but then entered a 4th one making the younger move a lot because of all the pleasure and pain.

After he finished fingering the younger he entered his cock not giving the younger enough time to catch his breath.

Jungkook: "This is your punishment baby, no takebacks," he said thrusting faster and faster until he hit the younger good spot. Earning a very loud moan that could be heard from downstairs. No one decided to bother them so they just left them alone. Although Josie, Jungkook's secretary got very mad and decided to go to his office. But Ji-ho stopped her and dragged her somewhere else. (as he should)

Taehyung couldn't stop moaning his daddy's name over and over again giving Jungkook more strength to keep going.

Jungkook: "You said you wanted me to fill you up with my cum so you could get pregnant. But guess what baby, I've always planned too!" he said smacking Taehyung and earning another moan that sounded like a girl.

Taehyung: "D-daddy, please! Please cum inside me! I-i want your baby!" he said while hiccuping.

Jungkook: "I'm at my limit," he said.

Taehyung: "I-inside, please inside!" he said while moaning and begging.

Jungkook came inside Taehyung just like he wanted.

Jungkook: "There you go baby," he said while holding Taehyung in his arms who was exhausted.

~After a couple of minutes~

They cleaned up the place and headed home. Once they got home they took a nice warm shower and had another round. Jungkook is very horny when it comes to Taehyung. Taehyung was extremely exhausted so Jungkook put clothes on him and they got ready to go to sleep. Taehyung was resting his head on Jungkook's chest while he had his arms wrapped around him.

END OF CHAPTER 5