CHAPTER 10

[AUTHOR'S PERSPECTIVE]

It's finally the day! The day when Taehyung and Jungkook get married!

Taehyung was currently with Jimin, Jin, and Jhope. They were helping him get ready and prepare for the big day!

Meanwhile, Suga and Namjoon we're with Jungkook getting him ready as well.

~With the bride~

Jin: "Okay! Come on out Tae!" he said waiting with Jimin and Jhope outside of the changing room.

Taehyung walked out and stood in front of his friends wearing his wedding dress.

(This is what he's wearing)

Jimin: "Bear! You look so beautiful!" he said while Jin and Jhope agreed

Jin/Jhope: "Extremely beautiful!" they said at the same time while being supportive as well!

The staff, manager, other K-pop groups, and families were all invited to the wedding as well. The cameraman was recording every moment of this beautiful day!

Meanwhile, on the other hand, the groom was getting ready as well with the help of his friends.

~With the groom~

Jungkook stepped out of the changing room wearing his suit.

(this is his suit)

Suga elbowed him while saying

Suga: "Ready for the big day?" he asked.

Jungkook: "I am! But I'm also nervous! I can't wait to live with Tae for the rest of my life!" he said while smiling.

Namjoon: "I bet you are! This is gonna be the best day ever!" he said with excitement while the other two were laughing.

The staff had arranged the party after the wedding ceremony with food, music, dance, and everything! They were all excited for the couple. They've never been prouder.

~At the wedding ceremony~

Everyone was seated and men were wearing suits while women were wearing dresses. Everyone was waiting for Taehyung's entrance. Jungkook was already standing in the front, in front of everyone.

Taehyung started making his way toward his future husband. Everyone's eyes were on him. Jungkook had tears roaming down his face excited to become Taehyung's husband.

Taehyung was now in front of Jungkook smiling for the big moment.

Priest: "Hold hands," he said starting the ceremony.

Taekook was now holding hands while staring at each other.

Priest: "Please state your vows, Mr. Jeon," he said.

Note: (SORRY! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO A WEDDING CEREMONY!)

Jungkook: "I Jeon Jungkook, your soon-to-be husband in a couple of minutes will promise to love you for the rest of my life! I also promise to let you win when we play video games and whenever we get into an argument I promise to talk it out first before anything else!" He said as he finished his vows.

Priest: "Kim Taehyung, your vows," he said.

Taehyung: "I Kim Taehyung, your soon-to-be wife in a couple of minutes will promise to also love you for the rest of my life. I promise to never break your heart again and talk first before anything else. I also promise to be a good mom to our future children!" He said as he finished his vows.

Priest: "Now exchange rings," he said.

Jungkook put the wedding ring on Taehyung's ring finger and Taehyung put the wedding ring on Jungkook's ring finger.

Priest: "You may kiss the bride!" He said.

Jungkook immediately pulled Taehyung into a deep kiss. Taehyung immediately kissed back.

~After the ceremonyy~

Everyone was partying and dancing. It's been 5 hours since the ceremony which means Taekook has been married for 5 hours. It's been the best 5 hours of their lives.

Jimin: "Bear, It's time for the surprise!" he said loud enough for Taehyung to hear him due to the loud music.

Taehyung: "Alright!" he said.

Jungkook was sitting at a table with his friends from other K-pop groups. Taehyung approaches him making sure that everyone was staring.

Jimin: "Alright everyone! The bride here has one more surprise for his husband!" he said talking into the microphone.

Everyone stared at the married couple.

Jungkook: "What's the surprise, my love?" he asked confused.

Taehyung handed him a box and Jungkook processed to open it. What he saw inside the box made tears roam down his face.

Jungkook: "Baby, you're pregnant?!" he said happily.

Taehyung nodded in response.

Everyone was happy for them but Jungkook was happier! During Taehyungs pregnancy Jungkook stayed by his side the whole time.

It's been 9 months now and they were currently in the hospital. The husband was waiting outside hearing his wife's painful screams while he was giving birth. After a couple of minutes, the doctor came out allowing the husband to enter the room.

Jungkook entered and saw his wife crying in happy tears while holding their son Jeon Taegguk.

Since then the family has been very happy. Yoonmin also had a kid together. The staff were very happy for the couples as well as their fans.

THE END

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED READING THIS STORY!

I WILL START WORKING ON ANOTHER STORY CALLED "The heartless mafia meets the son of a gangster"

ALL OF MY STORIES WILL BE TOP KOOK AND BOTTOM TAE! IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS FEEL FREE TO TELL ME!