CHAPTER 6

[AUTHOR'S PERSPECTIVE]

Jungkook and Taehyung were at The Jeon Company. Jungkook was currently in his office working on files and his boyfriend was at the other desk with the other workers. While he was working he got thrown a piece of paper that was rolled into a ball. He opened the paper and read what it says: 'Your ass looks tasty in those jeans. Are you perhaps inviting me for dinner baby boy?' Taehyung glared at the boy who was Kang-dae who just smirked before crumbling the paper in his hands and throwing it into the trash can.

Jungkook left his office to get some coffee which was near where the other desks where everyone worked at.

Jungkook saw everything. He grabbed his coffee and went back to his office. He sat on his chair and pulled out his phone and texted Taehyung.

~Over Text~
Jungkook: 'Tae...my love, what happened?!'

Taehyung felt his phone buzzing in his sweater pocket as he slowly pulled it out to see a text from his boyfriend. He unlocked his phone and read the text and replied to Jungkook's current message.

~Over Text~
Taehyung: 'Nothing...Don't worry!'

Jungkook: 'My love, I saw everything...Tell me what happened' he replied to Taehyung's text.

Taehyung sighed because he knows he can't hide anything from Jungkook so he texted back;

~Over Text~
Taehyung: 'Fine. I'll tell you but when it's lunchtime. I'll come to your office to eat.' he replied and turned off his phone to get back to work.

Jungkook waited until it was lunchtime because he wanted to know. After 50 minutes it was finally lunchtime. All the workers went to the cafeteria which was in the building but Taehyung went to his boyfriend's office.

He got to the door and didn't bother to knock because he knew Jungkook would get mad if he did. Jungkook looked up at his boyfriend.

Jungkook: "Come sit baby," he said pulling up a chair next to him.

Taehyung made his way there and sat down putting his lunch on Jungkook's desk.

Jungkook" Baby, now tell me what happened over there?"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and smiled softly because he loves how much Jungkook cares for him.

Taehyung: "You know Kang-dae...while we were working, he threw a paper at me that said 'Your ass looks very tasty in those jeans. Are you perhaps inviting me for dinner baby boy?!' So I got angry" he replied not making eye contact.

After they finished having lunch Taehyung went to the bathroom. He entered the bathroom but got pinned to the wall. He tried to get out from the strong grip of the person pinning him to the wall, which was none other than Kang-dae.

Taehyung: "Let go of me Kang-dae!" he says as he struggles to get out of the grip. Kang-Dae smirked seeing the younger struggling like that as he pinned both of Taehyungs hands above his head as he leaned forward to suck onto his neck.

He started sucking on Taehyungs neck while his right hand slipped down towards the younger ass, squeezing it. Trying to get Taehyung to moan but nothing was working. Taehyung never moaned if he wasn't being touched by Jungkook. He only felt pleasure when it came to his hot boyfriend.

Taehyung tried his best to push off the older but couldn't. He started crying, feeling so hopeless only hoping that his lover would come in and save him.

A girl passed by the hallway and heard Taehyung crying and begging Kang-dae to let go of him. The girl heard and ran towards Mr. Jeon's office. The girl didn't even bother knocking making Jungkook pissed.

Jungkook: "WHAT THE HELL?! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO KNOCK?!" he yelled at the girl.

Girl: "Mr. Jeon! I apologize but your boyfriend Taehyung is getting raped by Kang-Dae in the bathroom!" she said.

Jungkook: "What?!" he said and stood up immediately heading towards the bathroom.

~Meanwile with Taehyung~

Taehyung whimpered softly as he tried to scream but Kang-dae put his hand over Taehyung's mouth preventing him from screaming. Taehyung was a crying mess as Kang-Dae kept sucking on Taehyungs neck. Soon the bathroom door busted open and a furious Jungkook was standing there, glaring deadly at Kang-dae.

Kang-Dae immediately backed away from Taehyung who quickly ran over to Jungkook and hugged him, crying into his chest. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyungs torso while he kept glaring at Kang-dae.

Taehyung: "J-ju-jung...Jungkookie..." he cried, hugging his boyfriend tightly as if his life depended on him which did. Jungkook kissed the side crown of the younger head.

Jungkook: "Shh baby... I'm here. Your safe. Shh~," he said softly, rubbing his boyfriend's back up and down in an attempt to calm him down. He slowly pulled away from the hug as he walked over to Kang-dae who was now shivering in the corner. He grabbed Kang-dae from his collar and punched him right in the face.

Jungkook: "How dare you touch him with your filthy hands, hub?!" he growled as he again punched him but even harder. Soon Jimin reached there since the girl had called him earlier.

Jungkook kept punching and kicking him while Jimin was calming down Taehyung. Soon, almost everyone in the building heard about the incident and gathered to see the fight.

Taehyung could see that his boyfriend was losing control so he quickly went to stop Jungkook.

Taehyung: "Kookie...please stop! That's enough! Leave him!" he said trying to stop his boyfriend.

Jungkook paused when he felt Taehyung hugging him from behind. He gave a last punch and kick on Kang-dae's face who was laying on the cold, ceramic floor of the bathroom.

Jungkook: "Don't you fucking dare to lay a hand on what's mine! That goes for all of you!" he warned as he turned around, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist. They both left the bathroom.

Jungkook and Taehyung went to his office. He was angry. Taehyung kept glancing at Jungkook. Suddenly, jungkook looked at Taehyung with a stern look, making the younger gulp in fear.

Jungkook was fuming in anger and the younger felt guilty.

Taehyung: "I'm sorry bunny, I didn't want to cause trouble" he started sniffling softly as his tears were welded up in his eyes.

Jungkook: "It's not your fault baby...It's his! But he won't hurt you anymore I promise!" he smiled softly before pulling Taehyung in a sweet, lovely kiss. Taehyung instantly started kissing back. Both of their lips were moving in sync.

After a while, they pulled away. They stared at each other lovingly.

Jungkook: "I love you so much Tae...more than anything"

Taehyung: "I love you too bunny!" he replied.

They kissed again like there was no tomorrow. And just like that they continued to work but Taehyung stayed in the room with Jungkook.

END OF CHAPTER 6