CHAPTER 7

[TAEHYUNG PERSPECTIVE]

I was currently at home alone watching TV since my boyfriend Jungkook was working at the studio for his solo album "Seven." Usually, when he finishes writing a song id be the first one to hear it before anyone else.

Usually, jungkook is very busy and doesn't have time to cuddle me much anymore like he used to. I miss his cuddles, to be honest, but I know how hard it is to be working on an album. It takes a lot of time and effort. It's very exhausting.

Usually, when I'm home alone Jimin would come over but he can't today since he has a date with Suga (His boyfriend) I called Jin but he also had a date with his boyfriend Namjoon. Hobi was the only option left but he was helping Jungkook with his album. So it's just me.

I got bored of watching a movie so I decided to scroll through Amazon to find a teddy bear to cuddle with whenever my boyfriend is away. I kept scrolling but I couldn't find any that I liked.

After 10 minutes I finally found the one I wanted! I immediately ordered it and it would arrive tomorrow. Until then I decided to cook some food for Jungkook so he didn't have to go to sleep with an empty stomach. I started to cook my boyfriend's favorite food.

After half an hour I finally finished and heard the door unlocking. I immediately ran and stood in front of the door to greet my boyfriend.

Me: "Welcome home bunny!" I said greeting him and taking his jacket off of him.

Jungkook: "Hey my love" he greeted back.

Me: "Come eat! I just finished making your favorite food!" I said with excitement.

Jungkook: "Alright," he said showing me a smile.

We went to the kitchen and I grabbed a plate to serve him food. Once I served it I placed the plate in front of him.

Jungkook: "Looks delicious, baby," he said grabbing the fork to dig in the food.

Me: "I know!" I said with a sassy attitude. I earned a laugh from him and I gave him my boxy smile which he loves.

After we finished eating I took the plates and started washing the dishes. While I was washing the dishes I saw Jungkook heading upstairs already.

After I finished washing the dishes I headed to our share room as well. I changed into more comfortable clothes to sleep in. I noticed that my boyfriend had already fallen asleep. I got under the covers and since I can't sleep without hugging something or someone I grabbed one of the pillows that were on the bed and hugged it tight as if my life depended on it.

~The Next Day~

I had woken up without Jungkookie by my side. I knew that he had already left for the studio to work on his album. I was alone again in this big house. I got out of bed and took a warm shower. After the shower, I got dressed in some nice clothes.

(THIS IS WHAT HE IS WEARING! NOT MINE! CREDIT TO THE OWNER!)

I looked at myself in the mirror and was stunned by my beauty! No wonder Jungkookie says I'm pretty! I chuckled to myself

I heard the doorbell ring knowing that my package had arrived! I immediately rushed downstairs and opened the door to see the mailperson and my huge package.

I signed the papers and the mailman headed out. I grabbed the package and put it inside.

Me: "Now! Time to open it!" I said with excitement.

I grabbed a pair of scissors and started opening the box. Once I finished cutting I opened the package and took out my huge teddy bear from the plastic bag. Once I got it out I placed it on the couch and threw away the remaining garbage.

I sat on the couch and started cuddling my new teddy bear. After a few minutes, I fell asleep still holding my teddy bear.

[JUNGKOOK PERSPECTIVE]

I was currently at the studio working on my new solo album "Seven" It was finally time for me to go home. I bid my goodbyes and headed out. It took a while to get home because of the traffic but I managed to get home safely.

I parked my car and got out. I walked towards the front door and knocked on it letting my boyfriend come to unlock it. But he didn't come. I knocked again. Nothing. I took out my spare key and unlocked the door.

I entered the house to be greeted by no one. I took off my jacket and placed it on the couch where I saw Taehyung sleeping so soundly with a huge teddy bear. To be honest I was jealous. But I couldn't cuddle much with him because of work.

I made my way toward Taehyung and pecked his forehead making him wake up.

Taehyung: "K-kookie," he said in a sleepy voice.

Me: "Hey baby," I said with a smile on my face.

Taehyung sat up and that's when I got a better view of his clothes. To be honest it was making me hard but he seemed exhausted since we've been having sex every day. So I decided to let it slide this once.

Me: "You look so beautiful in those clothes, princess," I said complimenting Tae. He looked away shyly.

Taehyung: "Shut up! I always look pretty!" he said with so much sassyness.

Me: "I'm glad you know that," I said with a smile on my face.

Me: "Where did you get this huge teddy bear?" I asked.

Taehyung: "I bought it because you are always busy and tired and you don't cuddle me anymore." he said with a pout.

Me: "I'm sorry, princess. But we can cuddle now" I said apologizing.

I grabbed the teddy bear and placed it on the other couch. I got up and placed my head on Taehyung's chest. He started stroking my hair. And just like that, we slept on the couch together happily.

END OF CHAPTER 7