Salvation

Hael's pillow moved. She goaned, why was her pillow moving? Couldn't it just stay in place like a good pillow? Then it groaned and Hael was wide awake; her face rapidly heated, and it wasn't from the sun. She had fallen asleep on Captain Levi's stomach but she wasn't about to let anyone know that.
Levi groaned again. "Is he waking up?" She thought, "Captain? Captain it's alright. We're safe." Hael said, embarrassed. They really weren't safe, seven Titans of various sizes now roamed around them; reaching with bloody hands; the blood of their comrades no doubt.

Hael pulled out her standard-issue canteen of water. She put it to her lips, then stopped, "I should give this to Levi," she thought, "But I'm so thirsty and there's only a little left!" After fighting with her conscience for a minute or two, she dropped her hand and put the spout to Levi's lips and gave him water. While she did so, she couldn't help but admire his lips, they were slim, but smooth. Then she blushed and looked away, spilling some of the water on her prone Captain cravat. Hael looked away just in time to turn and see a mass of horses with green-cloaked riders. The Survey Corps was coming this way!

Hael stood up, dropping the canteen and jumped from the spire, free falling until she was almost upon the Titans. The army was moving some distance away, probably to avoid the mass they'd gathered. Just before she was in reach of the groping giants, she pulled  her trigger and swung away. Within a few moments, Hael was above the center of the soldier's formation. A few soldiers called out when they saw her, but Hael wasn't listening, she was scanning for a certain blond head. A minute more and she had dropped altitude until she was atop a riderless horse near her commander. "Commander Smith Sir, I know where Captain Levi is." Erwin looked at her in suprise and no small amount of relief, "Your name is Hale, right?" He asked. "It's Hael Sir, I can't lift the Captain alone. Could you send someone to help me?" Commander Erwin nodded and gestured to a pair of soldiers, "You two. Listen to Hael here. You are to retrieve and safely deliver Captain Levi to..." He looked around and apparently decided on something, "That wagon." The two soldiers saluted and activated their 3DMDs, flying upward.

Hael said, "Thank you Sir." And started away when Erwin caught her arm. "Don't thank me yet, we have to get him past that mass of Titans. But thank you for saving him, he... He's a close friend and I don't want anything to happen to him." Hael nodded stupidly and flew off before Smith could see her cheeks color.

Once in the air, Hael's head cleared and she realized she was in charge of the two soldiers the Commander had sent with her. A plan formulated in her mind. "Hey you two. Go up and get the Captain. Be gentle with his head, it's badly injured, when I left he was unconscious." She frowned at the way she spoke, what was she? Levi's mother?
"I'll distract the Titans."
They looked like they were about to argue, but Hael gave them a pointed look and they were off. Forward she raced, headfirst into a seven Titan hell...