Darkness

Her blades whizzed right passed the Titan's eyes. The moronic creature literally hit itself in the face trying to swipe at the fly buzzing by its face. It didn't have to worry about that for long as Hael's sword cut an eye shaped hole in it's neck and the beast tumbled straight into it's friend, knocking them both to the ground. While the fallen Titan tried to get up, Hael focused her attention on another.

The beasts were stupid, she used that to her advantage. Hael drew two more Titans in close before shooting right between them, causing both to lash out and hit each other. "Four down, three to go." She muttered, knowing that only one was truly dead. Hael knew she didn't have much time before they were at it again, so she swung in low and slashed the three downed ones across the necks. The movement cost her, though. Hael narrowly dodged a giant sweeping hand and went in for a kill. Before she got there, one of the Titan's heads snapped forward, biting at her.

Hael smelled it's foul breath as the teeth clamped on her arm. She heard bones crack and suddenly she couldn't see straight through the haze of pain. "I can't fight like this," she thought, "I'm gonna die." Tears filled her eyes. "At least the Captain will be safe." At that moment, one of her soldiers flashed down a blade and the Titan clamped on her arm released Hael. She hit the ground with a roll, but in doing so, she landed on her arm.

The world flashed and Hael retched, finally succumbing to the pain and passed out on the dusty ground, two enormous Titan's lunging at her...

But there was just darkness...
Darkness...
Hael didn't care anymore as long as Levi got out...
Darkness...
There was a memory of her family, wiped out by the attack on Wall Maria...
Darkness...
Darkness...
Nothing.