Bond

Hael hurried to follow Levi. "Tch. Slow aren't you?" He said. For some reason, knowing that Levi had feelings for her too had completely changed her attitude, "I'm slow? It took you long enough to catch on!" Levi turned slighly to look at her through the corner of his beautiful silver eyes; first he looked suprised, then his expression shifted to a wicked grin. Was he really smiling? Hael had never seen him smile, but she was on a roll now, "And what about that note, huh? You kick me out after I risked my life for you and then show up, kissing me in a dark hall? People are going to talk you know." Levi opened his mouth to say something, but Hael wasn't finished, "Its been three weeks since you kicked me out, and now I get your attention? What, are you just after anything in a skirt?" She sucked in her breath as his gaze iced over.

Levi halted and spun around on this bratty cadet. Who did she think she was? "Tch. Maybe if you hadn't been loitering around my room, I wouldn't have had to kick you out." A piece of hair fell over her face. God she was beautiful. "And did you think I needed some cadet caretaker?" He wanted to rip that dress off of her. "Perhaps if you had done something in the first place, instead of sitting helplessly on your horse, following me, none of this would have happened." He regreted it as soon as he said it.

A shadow crossed Hael's face, it had been her first mission and a friend of hers was eaten right before her eyes. She'd gotten him out eventually, right? The odd thing was, she wasn't sad or remorseful, just mad, "You are a pompous ass, you know that? You just push people around all day long, shortie." She walked past him and grabbed his arm as she went. "Where are you going, brat?" Levi demanded, for such a respected man he really was slow, "To rip the clothes off that pompous ass." She replied, matter-of-factly. That seemed to satisfy Levi and he let her pull him into his room.

As soon as the door shut, Levi shoved Hael up against his desk, chair falling to the ground. He swiped the papers off his desk and picked Hael up. She was light and warm as she kissed his neck. Levi unceremoniously dropped her onto his desk. Each place her lips touched was on fire. He was hungry for this annoying little brat, and that was a feeling he wasn't familiar with. All thought ended as Hael stood up and shoved him onto the bed.

That night, Hael's green dress hit the floor and and bond was formed between the two. A bond that was a liability, a bond that was a weight, but a bond that neither would ever let go.

---------

Hey friends! So, I tried to keep this chapter PG13, although it was hard to do... Did that escalate too quickly? I don't think so, but let me know if you think it did! ⭐️⭐️ ⬅️ Make my day, pleeeeease!