Chapter 10

Grace has come to notice different things about Hannah since she left the hospital

She is definitely more jittery and anxious and sometimes she just has this unfocused look in her eye which can be unnerving for Grace.

Mamrie has noticed too and is just as worried for Hannah as Grace is.

One night Grace was brushing her teeth when she heard an almighty scream from the spare bedroom. She nearly choked on her toothbrush when she heard it. She instantly broke into a sprint to the bedroom to find Hannah thrashing around the bed, screaming and crying, trying to escape her nightmare.

Grace ran to her side to wake her up.

"Hannah, honey, wake up, wake up!"

Hannah woke, startled. She looked at Grace for a moment, then burst into tears. Grace got onto the bed to hold her and calm her down.

"Hey, hey, it's okay, it's okay, it was just a bad dream, you're okay, I'm here...."

"I'm...........so..........sor..................sorry..............Gr................Gracie............I can't do this.............I..................I can't..........."

Grace had never seen Hannah so vunerable in her life. It was scary. Grace slept with Hannah that night, so she wasn't alone. These nights happen every so often, but there was one night where Hannah went over the edge...