Author's Note/Update

Hello friends!

It has been awhile and I have missed you all!

I wanted to make an quick update post for you.

Thank you for being patient in waiting for story updates. I have been working on the alternative universe story that I stated that I wanted to do and I have published the first chapter today!

Instead of it being a Highschool AU, I made it a College AU for more mature themes to present including some smut scenes in the future. I know some of you wanted that for this book but it hasn't fallen in correctly with the story line of events. One day, as an option, I will write some for this book but I wanted make sure it flows with the story properly. I would appreciate you all to check out the new book and let me know what you think. First time writing a complete story on my own so hopefully it will go well.

I still plan on writing the prequel chapters as well for this story based on their graphic novels though I am waiting a bit on that to see the direction they head. I have also marked this story as complete for now, but obviously it is not. I don't want this story to be shadowbanned anytime soon lol.

Thank you all for your support again! You all have inspire me so much and I hope to do you all justice in the future!

Love ❤️