chapter 10

Jungkook : yn you want all of us to die ( shout)

Lisa: why are you poker them yn ( scared )

Jisso : yn please there are look so scared so please stay way from them ( clam voice )

Jin : yn we all want to go south korea safely so please don't talk to them ( pleading voice )

Yn : can you all Stop being scared why are you all scared of everything
Oppas ( scoff + angry )

Namjoon : yn for a god sake we are all in Mafia King place what if he kill us.
And now other 4 new men's what if he really kill you there are all are Mafia yn so please understand.( Shout )

Jhope : yn we all want go home safely so please stay away from these people please ( calm voice )

Yn : are you all scared of there blackmail that he will kill me ( sarcastic )

Rose. : Yes we are so please stay away from them .

Tea : yes only 3 months ok please then we all can leave this place

Yn : ok for you all but if they poker my Angry then I will not stay silent ok . And one more thing no one will kill me

Then yn left for there

Jennie : we should make yn to stay away from these peoples .

Suga : yes we should

Jin : and any of you guys stay with yn all the time ok

Others : ok

Rose : ok come lets eat

Others too went away from there

Rocky pov

Morning I wake then I went to do my morning routine then I were my suit and I was about to go then I remembered about my darling .I went to her I see she was infront of mirror well she was so cute and beautiful has always then she applied her lipbalm in her lips well her lips look so juice I just want go and kiss that lips but I controlled my self then I went to her told good morning darling she rolled her eyes then I talked to her .I told her that today was gun shooting pratice was going to her she told that she was not scared of that . I like her boldness .

After a little chat with yn I want to downstairs then I see Rajendra Desai, Andrew, Daya and Kamal . And I see bangpink stand there a bit far from rajendra Desai and reena too standing with her father . Then rajendra Desai and Andrew and yn was started to fight . And I am just standing there and starting at yn for her boldness and her beauty how someone can be so beautiful and cute I think god Take at least a month to make her . I am proud of her .

I was consunuitly starting at her that suddenly yn said that they are look like kidnapping gang I am so shock . Wait wait did she think like that about me too . No she will not think about me like that . Andrew said something which make my beast come . How much guts he have I will kill him I am so angry when Andrew told that she will kill yn I was about shout at him but yn smirk and said something which catch my attention

" you dig your own grave by telling this word no one will save you for the beast hand " I don't know meaning of that words but I know I one thing there is something behind her words . Her black dark eyes hiding some many things . She was so mistery girl which I want find the mistery I will find it. I smirk inside  but next bangpink came and take yn . Her we go again ( roll eyes) I am sure one day I will kill Them ofter two minutes there came yn told she was hungry we all went to eat .

Meena pov

Meena outfit

Meena outfit

It is morning when I went out I saw bangpink and reena was standing and taking I was waiting for Rocky I was standing and dreaming about Rocky I started to blush .

Meena thought : when I and Rocky will become together that day I will take care of him . Rocky come downstairs soon I want see you he is such a hottie . But that hottie was only mine .

I Was standing in intrance of the kitchen and looking at downstairs to see if Rocky was coming are not then rajendra Desai, Andrew Daya and Kamal all came . Rajendra Desai huge reena then ther all started to talk .

Then Rocky came wow he is so handsome now I am so happy that I saw Rocky but my happiness trun into angry ,jealousy because that yn also with they both of them came downstairs together but now I am hell angry I was burning then behind me Fathima and Malayalam was talking together about yn and Rocky

Fathima : they both are good together

What the hell I am the only girl who will good with Rocky

Malamma : hmm there but that girl was getting angry so much right

Fathima : no she was kind girl yesterday hmm if any other girl in her place there were kill you but that girl was so angry that's why she react like that

Malamma : but still both Rocky and yn was so good I think there match made in heaven there soo good

Fathima : hmm

I will kill both of them . Now I was angry so much but then yn and rajendra Desai started to fight wow now I don't need to do anything to yn rajendra Desai will take care of her now he will kill her wow now yn will gone soon Andrew treated yn that he will kill her . Now I saw Rocky was burning angry that's make angry and jealousy .

But yn next words made shiver ran to my whole body i don't understand her words but leave it you will die soon yn 😏 then bangpink came and and talk yn away from them . Then everyone started to come to dining room Rocky sited on his chair yn was about to sit but before that Kamal told something which made me smirk others are shock by his question .

______________________________________

What did you thought that Kamal said ?

Thank you for reading

Please vote and comment and support for my book ?

💖💖