chapter 25

Bangpink pov

We are really worried about yn . We hope nothing will be happen to her. We really scared after seeing Rocky. Rocky can fight with anyone but yn can't fight with anyone. Then we went to living room then yn came she was covered with blood we really get scared of yn now then jin asked .

Jin : what happened yn are you alright.

He asked with worried vioce . Then yn said.

Yn : nothing I will go and fresh up and come .

She said with cold voice it was our first time to hear  the cold vioce from yn it was shock.  She also talk with us in normal voice. Then she went to her room were we still shock about yn's sudden behaviour.

End of bangpink pov.

Yn pov .

I went to my room and fresh up myself. I  know why my treas are come out of my eyes I was crying for Rocky. I was really guilty if I fight with john when he try to kidnap me then now Rocky will be not got the shot it was my mistake. He came there to save me but now he was in dengerous.

Then i went out of bath room after showering. After wearing my dress .

I bandage me wound in my hands

Then i went and took my secret  phone called Arjun ( yn's cousin brother).

Arjun : hello yn are you alright.

Yn : i am fine kidnap Meena and kill her she should be died before morning. ( Cold vioce)

Arjun: ok I will take care of everything.

Yn : hmm .

I cutted the call because he knows I am not in good mood to talk with him .

Then i went out of the room after keeping my secret phone in cupboard.
Then I went to Rocky's room which is beside my room. I went renna was standing there then she came and asked me .

Renna: yn are you alright. ( Worry)

She was really worried about me then I said .

Yn : I am alright how is Rocky.

Renna: i don't know yn doctor don't come out of the room.

Yn : hmm

I just stand in the corner. I was angry on myself. Why why i am the one who was careless but why the hell Rocky came and took the bullet. Then everyone came then vn came and asked me .

Vn : yn what happened to you.

I looked at him my face blank. My eyes trun in dark i know it . I just nodded my head has nothing happened. I but I can see his face tension.

Yn : what happened vn . ( Cold tone )

Then he said.

Vn : the trucks which was going to Mysore was got attracted by andhree.

I will kill that andhree  in cruel way.

Yn : stop the trucks don't send any trucks to Mysore until Rocky get up .

I said with a cold vioce. He nodded his head and went out . Then doctor came

Doctor: there is not much equipment was her we try our best save him know only God can save him .

He said while looking at me then he went out.

Then i went inside the room to see he was lying on the bed unconsciously. My treas stared to come I try my best to control it but my treas don't stop .
Then reena said .

Renna: yn come and eat something you don't eat anything.

I looked at renna and nodded my head has no .

Renna : but .

She try to say something but I stopped.

Yn : I am not hungry leave me alone

Then the whole day I stayed in the room.

End of yn pov 

Time skip to night .

The whole kgf was shaken by the  agonising scream of rocky.  The pain
Being evident in his voice. No one could do anything to help him other then pray  . Yn started to panic . The piercing scream Was hurting her . Her heart Hamming inside her chest ready to brust out anytime.

Yn started to cry while hearing his scream . Now all she could was holding his hands . Then yn took the amlet which Rocky give yn . She placed the amlet on his hands and said.

Yn : you believe that this while protect me when your gone then it has to save you now. 

Yn said with cracking vioce . As if it is a Magic he stopped his scream . Then yn looked at Rocky who was now sleeping peacefully . Yn heart started to clam after seeing him breathing.

Yn tried to take her hand away from Rocky's big and rough hand but Rocky hold her hands tightly. She just sighed
Sited on ground liye her head on the bed  . Yn don't realise when she fell a sleep.

Next day morning.

Rocky woke up feeling slight pain around his chest area. He touched the wound and remember what happened. Then he tried to move his other hand just yn woke up form her sleep. Rocky looked at his hands to see it is amlet which Rocky give to yn . Then yn helped Rocky to sit upright then she made him drink water.

Yn : malamma bring  something to eat .

Yn shouted then malamma went to bring him food then yn asked.

Yn : do you need anything.

He just shook his head has no .

There was pure silent. No one spoke. Unitly malamma came she gave the soup to yn so she can feed him . He can't eat with his bandage arms .

Yn started to feed the soup to rocky . Rocky was just looking at yn who have blank look. He remembered everything what happened what yn said to andhree. The phone started to rang all of them attention went to that telephone . Then yn helped Rocky to attend the call.

______________________________________

What will be Rocky's reaction when he found yn fighted ?

What will be bangpink when they found yn killed 8 peoples ?

Thank you for reading this chapter 💖

Please vote and support me 💖

Please tell me how is this chapter in comments 💖

Vote target:20

💖💖