chapter 19

Yn hugged Rocky which made Rocky shock and frozen on his place. Rocky came out his shock and hugged yn back theye both stay like that for a minute .

Then both of them broke the hug .

Yn said to Rocky .

Yn : didn't worry now you have so many peoples for you . Even I will do the same to fullfill my mother promise . Being a ganster was not bad but kill innocent was bad thing . Everyone scared of you because they thought you will kill them .

Rocky smiled at yn .

Rocky : really tell me . Who support me to be ganster .

Yn : your mother .

Rocky looked at yn with one eye brows raised .

Yn : you told me now that your doing all this to fullfill your promise which you did to your mother . So she will support you .

Rocky : yes your right.

Yn : ok now I am sleepy byee good night mr Rocky . ( Yawning)

Rocky smiled

Rocky : ok bye good night .

Yn was about to enter into her room but Rocky hold her hands yn looked at Rocky .

Yn trun around and looked at Rocky and asked

Yn : what did you want mr Rocky .( Confused)

Rocky take something from his pocket and give it to yn then Rocky said .

Rocky : this aumlet given by my mother . The only thing which my mom give me before her death . I don't want to lose it . She told me this will Protect me . But now I want to give it to you all I want now is you safety so please keep it safe .

Yn take that aumlet from Rocky hands .

Yn : don't worry mr Rocky I will take care of this .

Said while looking at the aumlet .

Rocky : ok go and sleep good night yb.

Rocky went to his room after telling good night to yn .

Yn looked at Rocky disappeared figure .

After that yn too went inside her room . Yn closed the door and went near her window yn look at that moon close her eyes while feeling the cold air which was hitting her face . she opened her eyes and looked at the moon and said .

Yn : mom Rocky told me his mother died when he was 7 I understand how he feels because I know that pain . In my life there are so many peoples who want to make happy . Who will kill anyone if they make sad . I have Big family mom but you are not there . I always forget you mom because dad always make sure I am happy are not I never felt like your not with me .

But Rocky don't have anyone I shouldn't  be sad but I don't know why I am too sad for Rocky I came to this kgf for something when I get what I want ......I will leave this place
But still I am so sad for Rocky .

I hope I will not fall for him because he deserves a good girl mom I know I am not good girl for him .

Yn said all this while looking at the moon and the aumlet .

After that yn went to her closet there was a small drawer she opened and kept the aumlet in that drawer . After that she went to her bed and sleep .

Next day .

Yn woke up by her alarm .  Yn throw a death glare to that alarm which made sound and wake up her . The yn said while glaring at alarm clock .

Yn : you should be happy because you don't born has human if your human I would kill you now itself . Today I am not really in a mood of cursing today so now I am leaving so get lost . ( Angry)