Chapter 26

( please ignore the spelling mistake 🥺)

Then a annoying voice was stared to talk .

( Before Rocky takeovering the kgf he worked for Shetty. Shetty was jealous of rocky . )

Shetty : hello

Rocky don't said anything he was just quiet.

Person: i heard you became badshah .

He said and laughed then he started to continue his talk .

Shetty: your were better here living off my mercy . You went there to a make a name for yourself now you'll will die a dogs death .

He mocked Rocky . Yn started to get angry . But Rocky don't even bother about his talk . then he continued to talk.

Shetty : but still. I'll give you one more chance..come her sit on the ground and message my leg .. oh now you have queen right .

That's it Shetty digged his own grave.
Rocky grip becomes stronger on the telephone and his muscles tension.
Yn could feel the angry . She caressed Rocky arms to clam down him . Then Shetty said .

Shetty : don't forget to bring her .

He said and cutted then call . Then yn said .

Yn : ignore him Rocky. Heal your wound then you can takecare of him .

She said and tried to feed him. But he stopped her . Maybe he lost the appetite .then doctor came. Yn went and stand on othere side of bed .. then doctor stared to check him after checking Rocky he said.

Doctor : he was alright he should take complete rest for 2 weeks.

He said while looking at yn. Yn just nodded her . Then doctor looked at yn and said.

Doctor : your hands .

He said while pointing at yn's hands.

Then yn said.

Yn : i will takecare of this.

Yn said then doctor said.

Doctor : if I don't takecare of wound then your grandfather will slice my head so please.

He pleaded with her. Yn just rolled her eyes, then she showed her hands, and the doctor started to treat the wound. Rocky raised his eyebrows while looking at Yn. Bangpink and Renna's eyes widened when they heard what the doctor said. After treating Yn's wound, the doctor went out of the room. Then Jimin asked.

Jimin : what did that doctor said.

He asked yn Who just put a cold face.

Then renna asked.

Renna : how did that doctor know you yn .

She asked me confusly.

Yn. : I will tell later.

End of yn pov

.......

Rocky : chacha will you do me one last thing

He asked in very tried voice.

Chacha : tell me .

.....

After cutting the call he looked at yn smiled and said .

Rocky : the situation was not good let's go on a vacation.

Yn understand something was going on his mide . She just nodded her  head went to her room to change her dress for her journey .

This how both of them started there journey to Dubai.