chapter 18

Yn : how can you say like that sweetheart . ( Dramatic ) did you know my heart was pain sweetheart ( fake pain )

???? : Really then I will call to Rocky and tell that your heart was paining ok .

Yn : Arjun your too there .

Arjun : not only me our hole family was here .

Yn : really

Aunty : yes

Yn : did you guys all ate .

Uncle : yes princess .

Yn : hmm grandpa tell why did that maid put posion in my food.

Grandpa signed and told

Grandpa : that maid name is Meena . She likes Rocky . Frist she thinks about kill renna only but then she found that Rocky take and come her to kgf for safety. Then you came Rocky fall for you so she thinks about killing you . She will do anything to get Rocky . 

Yn : it is not love . It is "obsession"

Grandma : yn please be careful there ok .

Yn : grandma your forgetting I am only granddaughter top business and biggest Mafia . I can protect myself really well so don't worry. That Meena showed what can she can do but now I will show what I can do . ( Cold)

Everyone chuckled 

Gramama : ok .

Yn : ok sweetheart you go and sleep ok .

Gramama : good night yn

Others : good night angel / sweety / my enemy

Yn laughed .

Yn : ok good night sweet dreams everyone .

Gramama : ok bye

Grandpa : call me if there is something wrong angel.

Yn : ok grandpa

Called end

After that call yn started check her laptop to see if there is any mails are not after completing those work she went to restroom.  After completing her work she falls sleep .

Midnight

Yn was sleeping peacefully but then someone entered in her room. That person who entered into the room to see yn was sleeping peacefully . And that person was
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

( Guess and tell it in comments 🤗)

Rocky pov

I really can't sleep today I try my best to sleep but I can't. I stand up for my bed and went near the door and open it . I walked out of the room to corridor was empty. What should I expect in midnight . Its was peaceful no one was with me I just standing and see kgf the most precious land on this earth. Everyone went this place . But no one can take it from me . I started to fullfill my mother's wish which she told me to do before she die . I think after doing this I can sleep peacefully in night . But no i can't I sill can't sleep peacefully my mind was thinking about yn only yn what happened today was still In my mind how can I be this much careless about yn  . If that doctor was not in kgf What world happened to yn . I should keep her safe . And I will keep her safe .

Rocky went to yn room .

I went inside yn room to she was sleeping peacefully . Windows was opened and fresh air was coming from outside .

 Windows was opened and fresh air was coming from outside