chapter 13

Yn pov

Rocky went to his room to fresh up other all went dining room. I too stared go to the dining room . I suddenly feel I don't have a single bit of energy to walk . My legs can't even stand for second .my trout was paining and I have a burning sensation and My stomach was pain which ever make more worst for to walk after a bit of hard work I slowly started to walk to the dining room .

my version stared to get blurred I try my best keep my eyes open then I slowly reached dining room i see everyone sit and chating with each other .

I too went and sit on my sit . Beside me .i feel like someone was talking to me but I can't hear anything now I understand that something was wrong in that juice or salad after a too second Rocky came and sit on his . You think how i know that Rocky was came because dining room become so silent so I understand that Rocky was I try my best keep my eyes open but I can't within a second I was about too fell down from the chair before that

a strong hands hold before I fell from the chair before I close my eyes I see Rocky. I understand he is the one who is holding me within that everything went blank.

Rocky pov

I went to my room to get fresh up I was still thinking about what yn told while looking into my eyes if anyone think of Caging me in a same place .I hate the most I always want to go here and there and I don't like if someone controlling me ' so she doesn't like to stay in same place .

I already decided yn has my queen and queen of this kgf too . So let's take her to kgf mining she can know what there do there so i will take her and go to mining. After showering I went to dining room were I see bangpink and reena was talking with each other when they saw her they all become silent I want to my site but for my shock I say yn was sitting beside my sit I am happy she was beside.

But I get confused when I saw she was blinking her eyes I was staring to her but then she was about fall from her sit before that I hold her . Then she fainted in my arms. My eyes wide but next thing broken my heart more when I saw blood coming form her nose . I cared her in my arms run to a room where a will be doctor

End of Rocky pov

Note : when Suryavardan health not good gurda arrange a house hospital only for Suryavardan in that room there will everything to save a person life .

Whoever see kgf movie they know who is Suryavardan .