chapter 24

Happy birthday Yash 💖my favourite hero ❤️☺️

( please ignore the spelling mistake 🥺)

Andhree: don't you have habit of reading The sign broad .

He asked while looking at Rocky who was in his knees . Rocky looked at him . He continued to talk

Andhree: I came a long way.how many lives i took to bulid my kgf ...and you ...you just took one step !! Just by killing a handful of people do you think that .. your climbed the ladder. However ,there is a change in the game . If you climbed the ladder then there is snake waiting.
The snake one bit will drop back you to the square one .

Andhree said to Rocky who was about to faint .

Yn came back to her senses and run to Rocky .

Andhree: you have to go back to your people's . The kgf residents trusted you . That trust Has to break down . They have to see your condition and your blood. tell them i am coming to take my sword and my kgf .

Then andhree looked at yn and said.

Andhree: tell to your lover to runway from kgf .

Andhree was about to go and stopped when he heard what yn said .

Yn: sorry to tell but I should. My lover will never go away from this kgf . He likes kgf so he will be there only if he likes something he will get the thing. He will come back that day you will feel the pain.

Yn said with full angry. Her eyes was red .

Rocky complete fainted . Rocky heard what yn said to Andhree. Yn took Rocky head in her lap

Andhree trun his head and said.

Andhree: let's see

Kgf peoples came they took Rocky inside the car . Yn made his head rest on her lap . Renna was infront sit she was also so sad .

Yn pov.

My treas stared to come . My heart was heavy. The scene which i saw before 20 years the same sence today I saw . I Can't do anything when that happened because I was kid but today I am women still I stayed silently today also I can't do anything . I know those things will be happen but I never thought andhree will shoot Rocky it is all because of me. I should have to fight back with John if i don't choose to silent it will not happen.

I was crying in the back sit while looking at Rocky. Suddenly car stopped then i asked driver .

Yn : what happened .

Driver: mam there are .

Driver point front of the car . I looked out side to see this that fucker John.

Renna : oh no Rocky was bleeding we should to go to kgf has soon has posible.

John came dragged renna.