chapter 15

Rocky pov

I went downstairs to see every maid standing there bangpink and reena was also standing there I went and sit on sofa then I started to ask questions.

Rocky : who made that salad and juice ( cold)

Everyone was silently stand there with there head low. Which made me even more angry

Rocky stand shout

Rocky : I ASKED YOU ALL WHO MADE THE JUICE AND SALAD FOR YN ( SHOUT)

Malamma looked at Meena who was looking down .

Rocky looked at malamma and asked

Rocky : yn told you to make salad and juice for here right .

Malamma nodded here 

Rocky : so your the one who put posion on yn food .

Malamma : no no Rocky Bai I don't make salad and juice for yn .

Rocky : then who made it .

Malamma : Meena made it I told here to make food for yn because I want make food for others I thought it will make complete work soon so yn can eat soon . ( Told in one breath)

Rocky looked at Meena glare at Meena

Rocky : why did you mixes posion in yn food ( angry+dangerous =Rocky)

Which made shiver run to Meena hole body.

Meena didn't know what to tell now .

Meena pov

Ho no i mixed posion in yn food but I totally forgot about Rocky. I am sure he will kill me if he found that I am the one who mixed posion in yn food.
God please do something I don't what die in this young age . I want Rocky. for him only i did everything now what I am going to answer for his question . Everything because of that yn ahhhh why can't Rocky love then I don't need to do this thing at all . Now I am want to tell a lie to Rocky so I can escape from him . Hmm this will be good idea.

End of meena pov

no One pov

Meena started to fake cry she started to crying too much which made Rocky irritate . Bangpink was looking at her confused . Renna found her cry was a bit fake . Other maid was looking at her for what she was crying. Then vanaram and chacha came . Then chacha asked .

Chacha : Rocky how is yn . What happened to her now . Did she was alright are not . ( Worried)

Rocky back facing chacha  .

Then Reena spoke because she know if anyone poker Rocky  he will kill anyone now .

Renna : she was alright now. She was taking some rest now.

Chacha : hmm thank God I get scared when they informed that yn fainted . But what happened to her .

Renna : now Rocky was finding who mixed posion in yn food .

Chacha : oh ok continue .

Rocky stayed silent after a two minutes Rocky run out of patient then he should .

Rocky : NOW STOP CRYING ANSWER FOR MY QUESTION . ( Shout)

Others all flilched  by sudden shout . Meena get too much scared of Rocky.

Meena was scared she don't know what to talk now she gulped when she saw Rocky dangerous face . Meena vioce was not coming . Meena try her best make a lie .

Meena : I am the one who puted posion in yn food .( Fear)

Everyone was shock even Rocky was bit shock  .